Gohawks

Alvin Kamara 2019 Outlook

Just now, K197040 said:

I'd rather have Brown long term than Edmonds.   I'd only want Murray unless 1) I owned Kamara or 2) I needed to win this weekend.

Seems like Johnson is leaning to playing and I like Murray's matchup more than Brown's.  But still a crapshoot as to whether Kamara/Gurley play or not.

Have a feeling a leaguemate will snatch him up but if we hears news Kamara is out I’ll probably gamble and drop Edmonds for Murray

Just now, DemOrioles said:

Just drop your kicker FFS.  Have to pick up someone like Murray with news like this.

I can only roster 5 RBs so eitherBrown or Edmonds would have to be cut to grab Murray....

• Like 1

So.... Full, Limited, DNP.  That's not the progression you want to see.  I wonder when some news of what's going on will come out?

Just now, BronXBombers51 said:

Listed as questionable.

Lots of vague information here.  He finished last game correct?

Just now, Silkk1211 said:

I can only roster 5 RBs so eitherBrown or Edmonds would have to be cut to grab Murray....

I would cut Edmonds.  David Johnson will probably play and Murray and Brown have higher upside anyway.  Besides, Christian Kirk should play Sunday which limits Edmonds pass catching upside in the event he plays.

Personal opinion Kamara is definitely going to play, Payton likes to play games with the injury list if that makes sense 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Breesus said:

Personal opinion Kamara is definitely going to play, Payton likes to play games with the injury list if that makes sense 

This. You already had Jags thinking Kamara wouldn’t be 100% on Thursday, might as well keep playing mind games with them.

Alvin Kamara (ankle) is questionable for the Saints' Week 6 matchup against the Jaguars.

The Saints have fed Kamara 20-plus touches in all but one game this season. Only Austin Ekeler (39 receptions), Christian McCaffrey (31) and Le'Veon Bell (27) have more catches than Kamara (26) through five weeks. Latavius Murray would be a high-end RB2 with Kamara sidelined. It'd be tough to sit Kamara if active due to his high-usage pass-game role, even if there's a risk of reduced snaps.

1 minute ago, joebaker23 said:

This. You already had Jags thinking Kamara wouldn’t be 100% on Thursday, might as well keep playing mind games with them.

Was he banged up earlier?

Murray only had 7 carries last game?

4 minutes ago, mjb said:

Murray only had 7 carries last game?

The supposed tweak occurred in practice yesterday, Kamara was fine coming out of last week's game

Edited by Novaray

1 minute ago, Novaray said:

The supposed tweak occurred in practice yesterday, Kamara was fine coming out of last week's game

Thank you!

Alright I found it.

#Saints RB Alvin Kamara didn't practice today after tweaking an ankle. I'm told it's not a major injury and he sat out practice as a precaution, but that'll be one to watch. He's officially listed as questionable for Sunday against the #Jaguars.

• Thanks 4

I am hoping this is a mind game thing.  The cryptic “I am not going to comment on that” by Peyton is extremely odd...I will say I am a little nervous and waiting for the other shoe to drop...

1 hour ago, jjbooda said:

I am hoping this is a mind game thing.  The cryptic “I am not going to comment on that” by Peyton is extremely odd...I will say I am a little nervous and waiting for the other shoe to drop...

Peyton wants to keep everyone guessing.  I'd be stunned if AK sits, but stranger things have happened.

• Like 1

I'm more concerned about him splitting snaps with Murray if he is truly that banged up.  I have Kamara and Murray, but Mal Brown on my bench is starting to look a bit of better play. Hopefully it's just Payton shenanigans but it's a concerning trend for the end of the practise week for sure.

• Like 1

No news, that has to be a good sign for AK😓.

11 minutes ago, johnnyboy8102 said:

Per Rotogrinders Kamara got on the plane to Jacksonville. 

but did he need a wheelchair

• Haha 1