Gohawks

Alvin Kamara 2019 Outlook

1 hour ago, yanksman said:

Why is he listed as OUT on CBS?

Because CBS is run by a bunch of clowns. Their own news listing indicates that he's questionable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Geez, sorry Edit.. Not sure what transpired here smh.

Edited by mjb

5 minutes ago, mjb said:

GTD..

Is this a hope and a prayer or based on some factual evidence. People who need to start Murray need to know 

• Thanks 1

Came in to check in on dollar store Darrell Henderson.

Edited by Gohawks
  • Thanks 1

He’s a go according to Ian..

#Saints RB Alvin Kamara tweaked his ankle this week and missed the last day of practice, but he is expected to play today barring a setback, sources say. He participated in the walk-through on Saturday and that was another sign he should be on the field today.

Edited by mjb

Kamara will be a go and tear it up this weekend.  The saints will figure it out and trust in AK41 dump offs.....

here’s to hoping 

Edited by Tghetty

2 minutes ago, The 7th Beatles said:

Man living life as a hot blonde is easy mode. I wish I could talk to Sean Payton outside of the locker room...

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

Kamara’s soul will be restored once Brees gets back. He will come back to life! 

How many more weeks must we suffer with this scrub Teddy?

2 hours ago, TheINC said:

Unplayable with Bilgewater at the helm.

I don't know what league you play in, but he still got into double figures in mine, which isn't unplayable by any stretch of the imagination.

37 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

I don't know what league you play in, but he still got into double figures in mine, which isn't unplayable by any stretch of the imagination.

6.6 in standard leagues. He was outscored by Murray. That’s unplayable. 

Edited by TheINC

41 minutes ago, TheINC said:

6.6 in standard leagues. He was outscored by Murray. That’s unplayable. 

Roll on to modern fantasy football with half ppr, where rb pass catchers value shines.

33 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Roll on to modern fantasy football with half ppr, where rb pass catchers value shines.

Feel free to convince the other 11 owners in my 8 years running league to switch. I've tried many times but never get enough votes to switch. So infuriating.  But there's plenty of people who still play in standard leagues, and in those leagues since Brees has gone down Kamara has delivered 1 top tier outing, everything else has just been a disappointment. 

Edited by TheINC

Be happy he played. His injury was late in the week. Now hopefully he can rest up and be ready for Week 7. Or not, and we deploy Latavius. If you don't have Latavius, that's your fault.

To be fair, I play in half PPR and since Brees has gotten hurt, he has finished RB41, RB26, RB18, and RB22 in 4 of the 5 weeks.

While he certainly is not unplayable, he is a far cry from the RB2 I drafted him to be. Brees cannot get back soon enough.

• Like 1