Gohawks

Alvin Kamara 2019 Outlook

1 minute ago, pepper11 said:

Cant imagine this because the Saints would not give Kamara 32 touches if Murray was out. They never did when Ingram was out last year. And now, just one game with Kamara out and Murray tops Kamara's career high. And with Murray playing, Kamara looking like 1B change of pace with 10 a game.

You don't think the coaches know what they have in these players? Come on man! Get real. 

Kamara is a difference maker, Murray can run hard, that's a fact. He will never take Kamara's job. 

13 hours ago, pepper11 said:

Latavious >>>>>> kamaa

Wow. Murray looked better than Kamara has all year. Guy is done as an rb1

36 minutes ago, pepper11 said:

Cant imagine this because the Saints would not give Kamara 32 touches if Murray was out. They never did when Ingram was out last year. And now, just one game with Kamara out and Murray tops Kamara's career high. And with Murray playing, Kamara looking like 1B change of pace with 10 a game.

Some really, really terrible takes in here. Wow

• Like 2

1 hour ago, oliminator123 said:

People actually think Murray is going to overtake Kamara as lead back?

What a joke. 

One troll does. I’d assume I’m like most wondering if you can start both Kamara and Murray. With the way that defence is playing maybe they run the ball 35 times a week. 

42 minutes ago, jumboJET85 said:

One troll does. I’d assume I’m like most wondering if you can start both Kamara and Murray. With the way that defence is playing maybe they run the ball 35 times a week. 

If we have a Kamara-Ingram situation brewing again, they'll both be startable. I remember people were worried whether or not losing Ingram was good or bad for Kamara. It's still a question mark. But to think Murray is all of a sudden replacing Kamara is downright stupid. 

lol Kamara ain’t losing his job.

Best case is that Murray proved he can hold his weight and create 2017 Backfield 2.0

Would be great for both owners is Kamara got 15 touches (5 of those in space) and Murray got 15 as well with most of those being carries)

2 hours ago, Nguvocity said:

lol Kamara ain’t losing his job.

Best case is that Murray proved he can hold his weight and create 2017 Backfield 2.0

Would be great for both owners is Kamara got 15 touches (5 of those in space) and Murray got 15 as well with most of those being carries)

How would a 50/50 split be best? That's the last thing I want. If Kamara is playing, I want him to get the max touches possible with Murray spelling him from time to time.

• Thanks 1

It won’t be 50/50. It’s not like they didn’t know what they had in Murray and last weekend was a revelation. The coaches know what they’ve got, a capable backup but Kamara is their stud

kamara is highly used in the passing game along with at least double digit carries. When hes healthy hes the guy. Murray is a nice complimentary player and good back-up.

2 hours ago, owenmills said:

It won’t be 50/50. It’s not like they didn’t know what they had in Murray and last weekend was a revelation. The coaches know what they’ve got, a capable backup but Zenner is their stud

FIFY

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boredster said:

saints just released zenner.... is that a sign kamara is going to play this week? i can only hope

Gotta be

13 minutes ago, boredster said:

saints just released zenner.... is that a sign kamara is going to play this week? i can only hope

Agree, although Zenner wasn't anything special 

3 minutes ago, crazyfingers711 said:

Agree, although Zenner wasn't anything special 

Well yes obviously. It is more about one less body there now. Good sign for AK,

Could shape up to be a cluster f of a weekend.   Kamara active with limited reps.   Or just active for emergency purposes.

The smart thing to do if he's not 100% would be to start the game with Murray and see how it goes.  And get Kamara a 3 week rest.

2 minutes ago, K197040 said:

Could shape up to be a cluster f of a weekend.   Kamara active with limited reps.   Or just active for emergency purposes.

The smart thing to do if he's not 100% would be to start the game with Murray and see how it goes.  And get Kamara a 3 week rest.

Booo this man, I need him this week.

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, K197040 said:

So the Cardinal approach

• Haha 1