Gohawks

Alvin Kamara 2019 Outlook

1 hour ago, Atariboy78 said:

The Saints never brought another RB in after waiving Zenner.  AK is absolutely dressing tomorrow, the only question is what kind of work load he'll get.

Well ESPN keep creeping up his projection to insane levels, the likes of which he has only surpassed once this year. So that means 5 points or less incoming. 

Gotta assume that it's looking like he may play now, esp with Brees back.  Anyone gonna start him AND Murray? Seems like with the full cast back it could be an early blowout vs the Cards.  Murray could see a good amount of volume in that case, and Kamara could still feast early with Brees hitting him on some short crisp routes.

56 minutes ago, HarambeLives said:

Wow you drafted so good; where’s the predraft kit I can purchase ?????

Fantasy footballers.com yo! 

And I’m just joking sorry guys 🙄

but really tho they should rest him. They have a bye next week and Murray has proven more than capable. The saints should be able to win this game easily without Kamara.

15 minutes ago, HOF12 said:

Fantasy footballers.com yo! 

And I’m just joking sorry guys 🙄

but really tho they should rest him. They have a bye next week and Murray has proven more than capable. The saints should be able to win this game easily without Kamara.

Kamara wants to hit his contract incentives guys

14 hours ago, Gryfter said:

Kinda tough when a runningback is dealing with a high ankle sprain; explosiveness and cutting ability are limited...what premium?

Again, you dont know how limited he is or his pain tolerance.  AP had two ankle sprains and looked plenty explosive. Kamara is in the game and they try in several ways to get him the ball. Receiving,  sweeps,  goaline Carries, hell they let him pass it. To me that's premium. They actually have package plays for him to get the ball all over the field.

7 minutes ago, GarrettHasTheClap said:

Goalline Carries,  wheel routes, home run hitting plays. Not just Kerryon straight up the middle  and pray plays. 

Premium touches vs Zona's run D are every single touch an RB gets pretty much🤣

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

Now there ya go 👏🏽👏🏽 Health is wealth. After the bye he’s going to feast. Specially with brees back 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

Thank God. No David Johnson bull****. He should be healthy for the stretch run and playoffs.

• Like 1

Kamara will go back to his role like he did with Ingram and he's gonna put up points. Brees is back...how many catches did Murray get? Most of those will be going to Kamara. Everything is fine.

7 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

Kamara will go back to his role like he did with Ingram and he's gonna put up points. Brees is back...how many catches did Murray get? Most of those will be going to Kamara. Everything is fine.

Nah apparently Payton will forget how good Kamara is and give him 5 touches a game.

• Haha 1

Murray > Kamara...thank god I drafted both, but I don't see Kamara putting two back to back games together like Murray has.

Edited by TheINC
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, TheINC said:

Murray > Kamara...thank god I drafted both, but I don't see Kamara putting two back to back games together like Murray has.

If Murray gets hurt he can.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheINC said:

Latavius Murray owner, Wally Pipp Part Two

200.gif

1 hour ago, TheINC said:

of course he’s capable of it, but he’s not getting all of the touches like Murray has the past two games.

1 hour ago, TheINC said:

Guess you've never seen Kamara play before. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mjkp64 said:

of course he’s capable of it, but he’s not getting all of the touches like Murray has the past two games.

Because Payton knows Kamara can’t handle that kind of workload possibly? Murray is 6’3. He’s huge 

28 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

Because Payton knows Kamara can’t handle that kind of workload possibly? Murray is 6’3. He’s huge 

Both are timeshare backs.

2 minutes ago, Evincar said:

Both are timeshare backs.

Kamara is yet to prove he can be a bellcow but Murray under Sean Payton’s system is showing that he can be bellcow. With that said, kamara is still the better RB. Latavius has clearly earned Sean’s trust though and he should get more snaps going forward 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

Maybe. But mainly both will be used as long as they are healthy. Murray will still be a major part of the offense. I own both, so I will be starting Kamara, but I will temper expectations 

Edited by mjkp64

2 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

Kamara is yet to prove he can be a bellcow but Murray under Sean Payton’s system is showing that he can be bellcow. With that said, kamara is still the better RB. Latavius has clearly earned Sean’s trust though and he should get more snaps going forward 

Because he got 30 touches against bad teams? Murray has been used as a workhorse for just one season in his career, other that coaches have always deployed him in a timeshare. Payton always preferred a timeshare. I dont see that changing.