Gohawks

Alvin Kamara 2019 Outlook

8 hours ago, wahoos1 said:

If he is truly injury, I wish they would sit him, Murray was a beast those few games he was flying solo.

Kamara's best this season is when Murray started in his place.

4 minutes ago, HarambeLives said:

I remember when he did something 1st round top 5 like. 

RiqxKXr.jpg

10 hours ago, Smoketheclay said:

Anyone benching him next week?  

No way.  Even though last week was disappointing, and overall the season isn't what people hoped for, he's still getting around 20 opportunities a game in a great offense and he's still super talented.  Maybe the injury from earlier this year is lingering a bit, but I'm going down with the ship. 

If he blows up on my bench and I lose because of it, that would be a hard pill to swallow for the next 8 months. 

• Like 3

Watching the game on Sunday, couldve sworn Kamara was wearing Red and Gold and changed his number to 31.

12 hours ago, Smoketheclay said:

Anyone benching him next week?  

If you made it this far with him might as well just ride it out and hope he (finally) manages to post a statline worthy of a top 4 pick.

Anyone who made it to the semifinals with Kamara clearly has a stacked team built around him, so even if he does put up his usual RB2/3 numbers I don’t think it’ll necessarily make or break your week.

Is that it, just 5? I was thinking he got a reasonable amount of GL touches(since he got one last game) but I guess not. Ouch

wonder how many times he's been stopped short inside the 10, seen it multiple times and i've only watched 2 Saints games this year. of course once he gets the ball down there, he doesn't get it again. just a downright frustrating player to own.

1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

this is downright Nagy-esque 😄

I loathe how they try to force Taysom Hill into the offense as some sort of BS trick play garbage. Fails 9 times out of 10. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goatstain3 said:

Payton is such a doosh.

47 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

I loathe how they try to force Taysom Hill into the offense as some sort of BS trick play garbage. Fails 9 times out of 10. 

I’m an AK owner so I know the pain, but I would be willing to guess Hill success rate is much higher than AKs. 

Its amazing that I have Brees and Kamara and have yet to get 1 touchdown connection for the entire season. Lol

Edited by Baldy8
  • Haha 1

This is the week!!! 

Prob not, but should be decent usage in the receiving game 

• Like 2

How do you get called an offensive genius? You do dumb little trick plays. Using Taysom Hill gets Payton the credit.

He wouldn’t get called an offensive genius if he just gave Kamara the ball at the 2 to punch it in. Gotta get Taysom in to receive the accolades. Ditto for Nagy.

• Like 4

Lets go Kamara!  Time for some positive TD regression tonight

and 100 yd rushing/75 receiving day would be nice too!!!

Need this guy in the worst way tonight.  New Orleans a heavy home favorite with a nice implied total of 28.25.  Vegas expects about 4 TDs for New Orleans this guy should be on the docket for a few of them.

3 out of the last 4 Indy games have gone over, the only one under being a Thursday night divisional game against the Texans.  Same thing in New Orleans - 3 of the last 4 have hit the over, with the only under game being a Thursday divisional game against Atlanta.

Indy gives up the 7th fewest points to RBs in PPR, but look at the schedule this season.  Derrick Henry had a great game against them.  Outside of Henry?

Tampa Bay, Houston, Jacksonville, Miami, Pittsburgh, Denver and Houston all since the bye week.  Not one backfield I would consider dangerous.  I think their ranking may be a bit scary looking due to the competition they've faced.  Even Henry again and Ekeler had great games early in the season against Indy.  Good RBs have produced.  

If you look at Football Outsider's DVOA, Indy ranks 20th in rushing defense.  Not scary at all.

At home, heavy favorites in a must win game, I think the Saints will be on fire tonight and Kamara should get a piece.

On 12/14/2019 at 6:57 PM, TheAuthorityHere said:

How do you get called an offensive genius? You do dumb little trick plays. Using Taysom Hill gets Payton the credit.

He wouldn’t get called an offensive genius if he just gave Kamara the ball at the 2 to punch it in. Gotta get Taysom in to receive the accolades. Ditto for Nagy.

It’s just weird because they have Brees. On a worst offensive team without strong QB play (Steelers, browns, bears) I would like that kind of thing. But no one should take brees off the field. 

I benched him for Connor this week. Probably not the best move but he has done nearly NOTHING in standard.. Luckily Connor got the TD.. I hope Kamara goes off the next two weeks but the lack of TD's this season has been brutal. 

Kamara is in for a big night. Saints are going to go to him often. I smell a two td game in the dome.