Fantasy Gooroo

Le'Veon Bell 2019 Outlook

Im not even a Bell owner. But if that trade went through, I can see everything opening up more in the passing game. Potentially more lethal then last year with Kareem hunt even with a banged up o line.

2 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Well, I'd imagine one RB would get cut or dealt.

I guess Darwin's spot on the roster is rock solid.  

Edited by Iron-cock

Just now, jkendrick2 said:

Im not even a Bell owner. But if that trade went through, I can see everything opening up more in the passing game. Potentially more lethal then last year with Kareem hunt even with a banged up o line.

Someone has to be able to give the Pats a game in the AFC.

Healthy Mahomes, Tyreek, Kelce, plus Bell once Fisher heals up?

Hell I bet they could score 20.🤣

8 minutes ago, Silkk1211 said:

No way he gets traded...now he’ll prob be disgruntled ROS with jets so that should be interesting

6 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

I mean dude is already playing for the Jets and seems pretty chill about it.  I don't think "disgruntled" is in his vocabulary when he has $52 million in the bank.

He has been awesome.  He puts in 100% effort while some of the Jets are half assing it on the field. 

Edited by Iron-cock
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

This is a common belief among Jets fans, but why do you think so?

I'm not even a jets fan and I know he's a fraud. He has zero connections to the Jets and his "sources" are always anonymous. Wouldn't be the first time he's made up reports. Wouldn't be the second or third either. He's a certified clown.

3 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

Someone has to be able to give the Pats a game in the AFC.

Healthy Mahomes, Tyreek, Kelce, plus Bell once Fisher heals up?

Hell I bet they could score 20.🤣

As a hill and kelce owner, I would be stoked

• Like 1

not going to happen guys.  LeVeon has a history of being a knucklehead.  Nobody is going to take that guaranteed contract, no way!

1 minute ago, Iron-cock said:

He's been awesome.  He puts in 100% effort while some of the Jets are half assing it on the field. 

this. 

i knocked L'ev and his work ethic a ton this past summer ... didn't believe the cat was gonna give one flyin' fiddler's fudge once it all started to go south ...

but i watched some games - he's busting his arse, no doubt.  i still dislike the guy, but his effort and dedication have been top notch. 

much respect. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, urbank07 said:

I'm not even a jets fan and I know he's a fraud. He has zero connections to the Jets and his "sources" are always anonymous. Wouldn't be the first time he's made up reports. Wouldn't be the second or third either. He's a certified clown.

Anonymous sources don't mean something is made up.  Everyone in the Jets organization, and even the fans know that the team hates Mehta...but guess who everyone runs to when they want to leak something negative?  Mehta, because they know he's isn't connected to any of the higher ups in the organization.

Manish has written negative opinion pieces without sources, but those are just opinions.   They don't have to be sourced.

Could Mehta have "made up" this story?  Sure, but journalists at a real newspaper usually won't fabricate sources like that...they'll just write an opinion piece instead. 

Edited by Iron-cock
  • Like 1

I doubt anything happens today, but I'm hopeful. The issue is the money. If a team goes for RB, I think they'd just go for Gordon because he is cheaper and not a big financial hit like Bell. But we can just daydream until 4p. Let's us have this moment. 😁

1 minute ago, FitzMagic said:

I doubt anything happens today, but I'm hopeful. The issue is the money. If a team goes for RB, I think they'd just go for Gordon because he is cheaper and not a big financial hit like Bell. But we can just daydream until 4p. Let's us have this moment. 😁

Or Penny...Right?

Please someone take Penny...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Iron-cock said:

Anonymous sources don't mean something is made up.  Everyone in the Jets organization, and even the fans know that the team hates Mehta...but guess who everyone runs to when they want to leak something negative?  Mehta, because they know he's isn't connected to any of the higher ups in the organization.

Manish has written opinion pieces without sources, but those are just opinions.   They don't have to be sourced.

Could Mehta have "made up" this story?  Sure, but journalists at a real newspaper usually won't fabricate sources like that...they'll just write an opinion piece instead. 

I say it like that because his "anonymous" sources aren't actually sources. He makes up his sources. He's like a worse Chris Broussard.

2 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

well, we have this ...

but also this ...

🤷‍♂️

Well **** the bottom one. How about that? YOU LIKE THAT?!?!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TommyKramer said:

not going to happen guys.  LeVeon has a history of being a knucklehead.  Nobody is going to take that guaranteed contract, no way!

What, smoking weed? Taking franchise tag one year and telling Steelers to not do it again or he'd think about sitting out? That kind of knucklehead? Did he ever slam any of his Steelers teammates?

"Whoa, I can't believe my teammates said this about me." 

"Whoa, I can't believe they're mad at me, I'm just trying to get paid what I'm worth."

"Whoa, I thought we weren't supposed to air out our dirty laundry in public."

"Whoa, I need to find a new team."

I've never heard Bell slam his teammates like they did to him because he wanted to get paid his worth.

• Like 1

Why would somebody give up draft picks for the honor of taking on a terrible contract?  The Lions are 2.5 games out of a playoff spot.  Why would they wreck the next four years of their franchise to chase a six-seed that probably won't come?  I know the later deadline has led to more activity over the past couple years but I don't see how anyone would take this guy on.  Kansas City?  KC's problem is not at RB.  It's on defense, plus an injured QB and WR corps.  Is Lev Bell going to play linebacker and stop the run?  

If you are looking to "make a run at it" I can see trading for Melvin Gordon.  He's a free agent and you don't have to deal with baggage for years to come.  But Bell requires a complete overhaul of a franchise.  Too rich for most blood, IMO.

3 minutes ago, urbank07 said:

I say it like that because his "anonymous" sources aren't actually sources. He makes up his sources. He's like a worse Chris Broussard.

I don't want to derail this thread too far, but plenty of what his "anonymous sources" said about the locker room back in the Rex/Sanchez days ended up being confirmed later on.

If you have a specific instance where he was caught making up sources, feel free to PM them to me, I'd be interested.

2 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Why would somebody give up draft picks for the honor of taking on a terrible contract?  The Lions are 2.5 games out of a playoff spot.  Why would they wreck the next four years of their franchise to chase a six-seed that probably won't come?  I know the later deadline has led to more activity over the past couple years but I don't see how anyone would take this guy on.  Kansas City?  KC's problem is not at RB.  It's on defense, plus an injured QB and WR corps.  Is Lev Bell going to play linebacker and stop the run?  

If you are looking to "make a run at it" I can see trading for Melvin Gordon.  He's a free agent and you don't have to deal with baggage for years to come.  But Bell requires a complete overhaul of a franchise.  Too rich for most blood, IMO.

KC ABSOLUTELY needs a RB, they have a horrible rushing offense. If anything I’d rather trade for bell then Gordon. At least bell is under contract. Gordon is a rental and is probably just as expensive. 

Just now, Iron-cock said:

I don't want to derail this thread too far, but plenty of what his "anonymous sources" said about the locker room back in the Rex/Sanchez days ended up being confirmed later on.

If you have a specific instance where he was caught making up sources, feel free to PM them to me, I'd be interested.

If Mehta makes up 50pct of his crap you are bound to find some truth in his reporting.