Fantasy Gooroo

Le'Veon Bell 2019 Outlook

4 minutes ago, dudewithabadcat said:

At this point, the Jets probably want to avoid paying him next year and will take what they can get.

The Jets are talking about trading Jamal Adams to the Cowboys...might as well firesale LeVeon in that case..

Get ready for the “we never intended to trade Bell” response from Gase after this. Which may or may not be true. 

He’s way too expensive to acquire. We just have to hope his role with the jets doesn’t diminish (any further.)

Edited by Gandalfthecat

Why would anybody want to take on Bell's contract?

Can't see him going anywhere.  Bad teams make bad moves and the Jets are a perfect example with what they shelled out for Bell.

• Like 1

Schefter just regurgitating earlier reports of not enough interest in Bell (barring a last hour change - duh) 

I cannot believe the Jets gave the keys to the kingdom, to Adam freakin' Gase.  Did Jeff Fisher decline their offer?  This organization, makes the Mets look functionally efficient..

Edited by Goatstain3
  • Like 2

7 months ago they signed him to a 4 year 52M deal with 35M Guaranteed and now they are already trying to get rid of him? 

It appears that this team has no idea what they want to do. 

This "situation" should make the next few practices really interesting...

What a mess for the Jets and in particular Bell.  He must feel very "welcome".

Just now, Big Nate said:

This "situation" should make the next few practices really interesting...

What a mess for the Jets and in particular Bell.  He must feel very "welcome".

After the Osemele situation and this failed firesale it's gonna be a mutiny.

Just now, JE7HorseGod said:

yeah, b-b-b-b-but that juicy upcoming schedule!!1!

LMFAO ... they may win one more game, depending on if the 'Fins are really hell bent on 0-16. 

TRASH EFFIN' CAN TEAM. 

• Haha 1

Just now, pastorofmuppets2 said:

LMFAO ... they may win one more game, depending on if the 'Fins are really hell bent on 0-16. 

TRASH EFFIN' CAN TEAM. 

I was gonna start Jets D in fantasy this week because they were actually not terrible. Now you can't trust anyone on this team, Bell included. 

4 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

TRASH EFFIN' CAN TEAM. 

tumblr_no2ps2avJb1rrkahjo3_540.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, LeeVanCleef said:

Would be great if the johnsons were forced to sell the team due to the opioids and baby powder stuff

3 minutes ago, Cdub2k said:

7 months ago they signed him to a 4 year 52M deal with 35M Guaranteed and now they are already trying to get rid of him? 

It appears that this team has no idea what they want to do. 

Just now, JE7HorseGod said:

It really is a shame that owners can't be fired.  Letting your GM go through free agency and then the draft before firing him goes beyond anything "crazy" owners have done, it's just total incompetence.

This further proves, the smartest football move Bill Belicheck ever made was leaving the Jets due to "uncertainty with the ownership situation"

RIP Leon Hess.

• Like 1

I’m still optimistic here. I know I was in the minority, but outside of being traded to a couple of teams that would’ve put him in a ridiculously good situation, I was rooting for him to stay put. The schedule is too juicy and he is too talented for us to not get respectable numbers from him over this upcoming stretch. Seeing the pessimism in here, he might just be the greatest buy low of all time lol. The real concern for me is whether the team will limit his usage knowing that this season isn’t going anywhere and they may be stuck with him long term. 

2 minutes ago, FinsUp24 said:

I’m still optimistic here. I know I was in the minority, but outside of being traded to a couple of teams that would’ve put him in a ridiculously good situation, I was rooting for him to stay put. The schedule is too juicy and he is too talented for us to not get respectable numbers from him over this upcoming stretch. Seeing the pessimism in here, he might just be the greatest buy low of all time lol. The real concern for me is whether the team will limit his usage knowing that this season isn’t going anywhere and they may be stuck with him long term. 

giphy.gif

I'm with you bro. The only other place I wanted him was probably KC.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, urbank07 said:

What a shocking surprise. Mehta was wrong about everything yet again. 

Yup, every reporter who reported a team might be interested in trading someone today that didn’t is totally “wrong”.   Flawless logic. 

Edited by Iron-cock

Just now, Iron-cock said:

Yup, every reporter who reported a team might be interested in trading someone today that didn’t is totally “wrong”.   Flawless logic. 

All those reporters don't have a history of writing BS articles for clicks.

4 minutes ago, urbank07 said:

All those reporters don't have a history of writing BS articles for clicks.

Nearly every beat reporter does that.

Before that they were writing BS articles for your 25 cents.

Do you really think he "made up" that other teams inquired about LeVeon Bell?  Really?

Just now, Iron-cock said:

Nearly every beat reporter does that.

Before that they were writing BS articles for your 25 cents.

Do you really think he "made up" that other teams inquired about LeVeon Bell?  Really?

Yes, he has zero connections to the organization and has been on the Gase hates Bell bandwagon since the season started. Do you know how many clicks he's probably gotten off the mess he made today? He's done it before and he did it again, and I'm sure he's getting a nice bonus from the NY Daily News for the thousands of people he was able to bring onto their website.

I can't believe I've found someone defending the worst reporter in the NFL if you can even call him a reporter. You must be related if you're defending him this hard.