Fantasy Gooroo

Le'Veon Bell 2019 Outlook

Just now, urbank07 said:

Yes, he has zero connections to the organization and has been on the Gase hates Bell bandwagon since the season started. Do you know how many clicks he's probably gotten off the mess he made today? He's done it before and he did it again, and I'm sure he's getting a nice bonus from the NY Daily News for the thousands of people he was able to bring onto their website.

I can't believe I've found someone defending the worst reporter in the NFL if you can even call him a reporter. You must be related if you're defending him this hard.

I don't think you understand how reporters work.

I actively avoid the Daily News (as I have for quite awhile) but I occasionally see what Manish writes, mostly because Jets fans get butthurt over what he writes.

1 minute ago, Iron-cock said:

I don't think you understand how reporters work.

I actively avoid the Daily News (as I have for quite awhile) but I occasionally see what Manish writes, mostly because Jets fans get butthurt over what he writes.

I understand how reporters work. I don't think you understand anything about Mehta because if you did you'd understand how much of an absolute scumbag he is. Jets fans don't just hate him for no reason. He's an awful reporter and is not at all credible. If you actually cared an ounce for sports reporting you would hate this guy because he's a cancer on the entire industry.

• Like 1

Bells latest Instagram post summed up

1. Trade rumors are bogus

2. GM of the Jets is doing a fantastic job

3. Have patience

4. Jets still suck

1 hour ago, Juke said:

Bells latest Instagram post summed up

1. Trade rumors are bogus

2. GM of the Jets is doing a fantastic job

3. Have patience

4. Jets still suck

5. And I still have a 3.2 YPC average

3 hours ago, urbank07 said:

I understand how reporters work. I don't think you understand anything about Mehta because if you did you'd understand how much of an absolute scumbag he is. Jets fans don't just hate him for no reason. He's an awful reporter and is not at all credible. If you actually cared an ounce for sports reporting you would hate this guy because he's a cancer on the entire industry.

I don’t care one ounce for sports reporting, that said Manish is a more important read than a suckup like Rich Cimini because when someone in the organization has dirty laundry to air they go to Manish.  I previously tried to take this convo out of the thread because you are repeating a useless opinion over and over.  If I wanted idiotic homer takes I’d go log into a Jets forum.  

1 hour ago, Iron-cock said:

I don’t care one ounce for sports reporting, that said Manish is a more important read than a suckup like Rich Cimini because when someone in the organization has dirty laundry to air they go to Manish.  I previously tried to take this convo out of the thread because you are repeating a useless opinion over and over.  If I wanted idiotic homer takes I’d go log into a Jets forum.  

No need to get mad. And neither are an important read because both of them are awful. This is actually comical you are defending a trash reporter this hard as if I ragged on  someone credible like Schefter or Peter King. Also not even a Jets fan so not a homer take.

Just wish people would stop enabling terrible reporters who make up lies for clicks because it would make everyone's lives easier. People need to be held to certain standards in the media or else things turn into a circus much like the Bell trade rumors today.

I wonder if the news of Gase not really wanting to acquire him in the first place has any effect on his season from here. Considering Bell just took an entire year off to count the Benji's he's likely just counting the Benji's and smiling. 

But still - he has to know in the back of his mind his coach wants him gone. This is not looking too good.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SuperJoint said:

I wonder if the news of Gase not really wanting to acquire him in the first place has any effect on his season from here. Considering Bell just took an entire year off to count the Benji's he's likely just counting the Benji's and smiling. 

But still - he has to know in the back of his mind his coach wants him gone. This is not looking too good.

I highly doubt that Bell became a world class athlete by being so weak-minded.

As a Bell owner myself, I’m obviously needing him to take advantage of the schedule ahead, but I have a bad feeling that it’s going to just be more disappointment and excuses.  Very tempted to sell on the schedule hype,  [...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Assistant Coach content
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Gase wif the Nagy-esque musings ...

Squeaky wheel against the Fins sounds like it could work.

I want to believe it, but it's pretty simple to run screens and dump-offs to counteract a bad O-Line, and Gase refused to do it with one of the best catching backs.

I have very little faith in Gase, but I have faith in Bell. So I'm so very split here.

• Like 1

I just traded for this guy last week in a 12 team redraft.  His upcoming schedule is really good.  If he can't produce vs MIA, NYG, WASH, etc. then it's over for him this season.  I get the production not being there with 2nd and 3rd string QB's under center, but if the ghosts leave town when Halloween passes then Darnold should be better & the field should open up for this guy. 

This is all great fantastic swell super stuff.  Really highly astronomically wicked grateful these bros are the epitome of professionalism by making sure the Twitter community understood how damn pro these guys are. 

I;m not a professional and I will say this : Gase is a butthole and he needs to give Bell the damn ball. 

Bell will absolutely go off this week. Minimum 100 and a TD. I'd guess 25 fantasy points with the receptions. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Bell will absolutely go off this week. Minimum 100 and a TD. I'd guess 25 fantasy points with the receptions. 

I want 200 yards, 6 TDs. I will be highly disappointed otherwise. 😂

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

2 years ago this would have been a normal result for him against any opponent, now it's a go off and only vs the worst team in years, just shows how bad his situation is these days

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/29/2019 at 11:52 AM, pastorofmuppets2 said:

1) the Stillers acquire Mariota today from Titans

2) then bring home Bell

3) then sign AB 

.... and still go 6-10

... welp, according to L'ev, #2 was in play 🤷‍♂️