Fantasy Gooroo

Le'Veon Bell 2019 Outlook

1 hour ago, Mr Rourke said:

Even if he plays, there's the Evans/Lockett illness effect to consider. Unreal. 

i don’t mind playing guys who are sick, I’m sure the trainers get them on some pretty sweet drugs. 

Well, he's got two more days to get over it so I think he will be out there. Luckily he plays the early time so people can adjust lineups if needed.

40 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

i don’t mind playing guys who are sick, I’m sure the trainers get them on some pretty sweet drugs. 

... then Lockett must've been on a Peppermint laced 'lude, dipped twenty times in powedered sugar, then wrapped in chocolate, with a strawberry frosting top. 

sweet enuff to procure a d0nut 

22 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

... then Lockett must've been on a Peppermint laced 'lude, dipped twenty times in powedered sugar, then wrapped in chocolate, with a strawberry frosting top. 

sweet enuff to procure a d0nut 

source.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

On 11/6/2019 at 3:22 PM, MSkibisky said:

if you think Bilal Powell can rush more than Bell's 3.3ypc with this TERRIBLE O line, you cray cray.

You’ve already been wrong about Bell all season. Hard to have much confidence in your views 

On 9/4/2019 at 7:55 PM, Uncle_Ruckus said:

He will average 3.5 yards a carry on this team. Volume doesn’t amount to much when you can’t move the chains or get in the end zone. 1,100 total yards and 6 TDs sounds about right. 

So what happened to all the people who fervently challenged what I said and told me they’d be laughing at the end of the season and that they wanted to revisit this thread at this time? 

Edited by Uncle_Ruckus

I think most owners got lucky that he's declared out versus active with no touches. 

Edited by JSA2422
took out unnecessary insult
  • Thanks 1

Good. Was gonna be pissed if I had to start him and watch Gase do what he does best, be an idiot.

This guy banged me for two years straight... drafted him “cheap” in a keeper.... ended up not draft CMC at same price.... kept him “cheap” .... this year he has been a RB2 so he hasn’t lived up to the “cheap” price tag....now this... never again... top it all off I’m a Jets fan.... FMFL

On 12/6/2019 at 10:33 PM, Uncle_Ruckus said:

You’ve already been wrong about Bell all season. Hard to have much confidence in your views 

um.. what..? Please show me any post in this thread where I was "wrong" about Bell "all season". And if your blind post was to defend Powell.. how'd that go? 3.9 YPC against the easiest Run D they will play. Next.

Wonder what team ends up trading for him next season. I wonder if they will also sign AB and wear yellow uniforms.

Why's he back now???? What is dead cannot stay dead apparently.....

I don't want to have to contemplate playing an overpaid, spoiled, unmotivated athlete because I drafted him in the few rounds....

Should I drop him to trap my Week 15 opponents? 

Edited by mtx

6 minutes ago, mtx said:

Why's he back now???? What is dead cannot stay dead apparently.....

I don't want to have to contemplate playing an overpaid, spoiled, unmotivated athlete because I drafted him in the few rounds....

Should I drop him to trap my Week 15 opponents? 

I was only kidding, but looks like it ain't a complete mockery if it's true......

Tue, Dec 10

SNY reports the Jets are expected to try to trade Le'Veon Bell in the offseason.

Advice: Bell was made available ahead of October's trade deadline, and the situation has only deteriorated since. Coach Adam Gase works overtime to make it clear he was not in favor of Bell's signing, most recently declining to defend Bell after he was revealed to have gone bowling Saturday evening after having been ruled out for Sunday's game against the Dolphins. Were Bell to be dealt, he would be coming with a $15.5 million cap charge, making any move difficult to pull off. Running behind one of the league's worst offensive lines, the 27-year-old has not looked like the player he was before holding out for all of 2018 in Pittsburgh.

More: SNY

(Rotoworld.com)

Edited by mtx

I can't blame him, playing for one of the worst coaches in the modern era. He was plenty motivated and appeared to be an ideal team mate in terms of positivity and enforcement (of Darnold) but everyone has their limits.. 

• Like 1

Gase is awful, but the real takeaway here is that running back production has far more to do with the system and supporting cast than it does with the individual player. This is why no team should ever pay top dollar to a running back. Good luck to the Jets finding a trade partner for a guy who makes $15 million a year even though he’s now proven to be a system back.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, eg4190 said:

Gase is awful, but the real takeaway here is that running back production has far more to do with the system and supporting cast than it does with the individual player. This is why no team should ever pay top dollar to a running back. Good luck to the Jets finding a trade partner for a guy who makes $15 million a year even though he’s now proven to be a system back.

To be fair the Steelers haven’t been able to replicate what peak Bell has done since he left. Agree teams should never pay top dollar but at the same time Bell was and is better than a your typical system RB. Connor is probably a good example of a system back. Bells prime was insane. 

• Like 1