jarrodharriet

Looking to join startup

are you interested in roto scoring league? i am relaunching my league 12 teams 10x10 roto on ESPN...divisional keeper draft to select keepers prior to main draft....25 starters for scoring with 40 man rosters and 10 man milb keepers as well...free and looking to make dynasty league...let me know if you are interested

You did not say how muck!!  If $200 is to your liking ..........ck out the post for 16 team, Dynasty.Keeper hybred posted below!!!!!!!!

Hey Jarrod,  I’ve got an epic 30 team h2h weekly matchup 8x8 category league.  Daily lineups, 40 rd draft (mlb & minors in the same draft!)

$100 buy in, $2100 to the winner!

email me for a link to this fantrax league! chefrobertrose@me.com

Edited by robertrose

have a  mixed league, roto 6x6 14 team league, keeper, one opening on CBS. Entry $100, thereafter $200   triath22@gmail.com

I have 10-team CBS Commissioner League, $75 league fee to be deposited with LeagueSafe, custom rosters and scoring system, prizes to top three teams.  Email doolang@comcast.net for invite.