pastorofmuppets2

Patrick Mahomes 2019 Outlook

2 minutes ago, CooL said:

I think Mahomes will be a first round draft pick next year.  Forget the whole "wait on QB" narrative that has been overplayed in the industry every year.  Mahomes is a true difference maker who can win you weeks easily.   For those that will argue that Lamar Jackson could be had for 10 rounds cheaper this year, sure, that's if you're lucky enough to hit.  I think if you could redraft now, you'd consider Mahomes at #5 after the top 4 RBs.

No way Lamar goes late next year either, the pendulum is going to swing back to some early round QBs.

5 hours ago, CooL said:

I think Mahomes will be a first round draft pick next year.  Forget the whole "wait on QB" narrative that has been overplayed in the industry every year.  Mahomes is a true difference maker who can win you weeks easily.   For those that will argue that Lamar Jackson could be had for 10 rounds cheaper this year, sure, that's if you're lucky enough to hit.  I think if you could redraft now, you'd consider Mahomes at #5 after the top 4 RBs.

Yup. Team in my league that knows nothing about ffb other than mahomes had a lot of points

Drafted pat first

Currently in first

Edited by FritzLn

I drafted him pick 11 in the first round and got lol at. They said I was reaching. This is a league full of Texas Tech guys. I knew he would be gone by my next pick. He could throw for 60 TD’s

He’s not even the top QB after the first two weeks. He’s 3rd in my league behind LJax and Dak. 

7 minutes ago, HiFantasy said:

Anybody still rolling with homies this week even tho the bad match up and weather?

watch Kyler Murray from last week ... now sprinkle in 100 extra yds and 5 TDs. 

/fin

(can't tell if serious 🤷‍♂️)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HiFantasy said:

Anybody still rolling with homies this week even tho the bad match up and weather?

Never bench.

Never bench. 

Never bench.

377 and 2 against the Ravens at home last year. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bastardo! said:

Never bench.

Never bench. 

Never bench.

377 and 2 against the Ravens at home last year. 

This. And the Ravens defense isn’t as good as last year imo. Can’t sit Mahomes except during his bye. 

3 hours ago, LuckyLukas said:

thinking about trading him away....maybe I lost my mind

That depends, are you trading him for Zeke, Kelce and OBJ?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HiFantasy said:

I think you have to bench Mahomes this week (if you are the guy in my league I am playing week 3 with Mahomes at QB)

No, you do not bench.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gmen07 said:

This. And the Ravens defense isn’t as good as last year imo. Can’t sit Mahomes except during his bye. 

while I agree you cant sit Patty, Balt added Earl making their secondary a lot better than last year. 

1 minute ago, Hatfieldodger said:

while I agree you cant sit Patty, Balt added Earl making their secondary a lot better than last year. 

That’s not true. Eric Weddle was a pro bowler last year. I don’t think Thomas is as good as he used to be. Definitely wouldn’t call their secondary a lot better.

Patrick Mahomes destroyed a Jaguars defense that turned right around and destroyed Deshaun Watson week 2. There is no such thing as a bad matchup for this guy, he can toast every defense in the league. 

Lamar Jackson is great, but he played vs Miami and Arizona. Dak was great through two, but he played NYG and Washington. Those are 4 paltry defenses. 

Mahomes is the best player in fantasy football and it isn't even really close. 

• Like 3

Murray threw for 350. Fitzgerald and Kirk both went for over 100 yards against this ‘daunted’ Ravens secondary in Baltimore last weekend. 

Mahomes went for 377 yards 2 tds and 1 pick last year against Baltimore. That was one of his lesser games in comparison to his others. I’ll take that all day everyday. 

If there ever was a such thing as matchup proof. Mahomes is it. 

• Like 1

he's better than when Peyton was lighting it up 'cause 'Homie can get that 70-80 yard score on a dime ... and i'm not talkin' bubble screen to DT that travels 2 yds then is 78 from YAC  - 'Homie can flick a 70 yd laser like we flick dust off our shoulder - and he has multiple deep threats that can go get it. 

i wouldn't even remotely consider benching this kid - he is the most dynamic cheat code we've ever seen at the position (small sample size compared to Peyron/Tom/Brees) - man, is this cat is in a groove ... with his best WR on the shelf, to boot. 

good lawd, it's blasphemous to hear any skittishness- plz stop.

Edited by pastorofmuppets2

10 hours ago, HiFantasy said:

Who is your backup QB if you are thinking of benching Mahomes?!  Mahomes is written into the starting lineup in permanent ink.  Live or die by the gunslinger.

4 minutes ago, CooL said:

Who is your backup QB if you are thinking of benching Mahomes?!  Mahomes is written into the starting lineup in permanent ink.  Live or die by the gunslinger.

Winshew is a gunslinger too apparently... hmmm may be a game time decision for me between the two. 🤔

12 hours ago, Flyman75 said:

He’s not even the top QB after the first two weeks. He’s 3rd in my league behind LJax and Dak. 

He's on pace for 5,600 yards and 60+ tds! He is the #1 scorer thru 2 weeks in all my leagues. These are 6 pt leagues, btw.