DerrickHenrysCleats

Derrick Henry 2019 Outlook

Feed the beast! Amazing what happens when they continue to give this monster touches. 20 touches again.

1 hour ago, Lord_Varys said:

RB3 overall.

Ahead of Aaron Jones, Nick Chubb, Ezekiel Elliott, Leonard Fournette, Le'Veon Bell ... 

... only behing two guys who are used prodigiously in the passing attack (CMC, Cook).

thar's some food for thought

🍕

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[...] He's a true beast running the football. He's starting to get cooking as the fantasy playoffs come around.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

15 hours ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

He could sneak into the back end of the 1st round in Standard, probably 2nd in half and full PPR.  Despite how amazing he’s been, they’ll still be the game script concerns.  He’s proven this year that his ceiling is as high as any RB not named CMC though, and he deserves to be considered a solid RB1 in any format.

I have been as skeptical of Henry as anybody.  But if all stays the same next year I don't see how he makes it out of the first round in any format.

Henry could have easily had 4 total TDs...1catch and score that got called back for a cheap holding penalty and the other Tannehill vultured on 1st and goal on like the 5yd line or so. Glad I got DH!! To make things even better Tannehill throwing the ball well which will soften up these loaded boxes he’s been seeing. More stiff arms to come!

Edited by Tomei7

2 hours ago, fjthegrey said:

He won't be making it out of any first round I'm in, that's for sure.

i'm calling it now ... late August adp in ppr:

1.1 CMC

1.2 Cook

1.3 MT

1.4 Lamar 

1.5 HENNNNNDRY!!1!

🙋‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

i'm calling it now ... late August adp in ppr:

1.1 CMC

1.2 Cook

1.3 MT

1.4 Lamar 

1.5 HENNNNNDRY!!1!

🙋‍♂️

1st rounder even in 5 man leagues!

Go Hendry Go!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

1st rounder even in 5 man leagues!

Go Hendry Go!

one ain't really lived 'til one knows the rigors of the 5 man leeg 😂

2 hours ago, Tomei7 said:

Henry could have easily had 4 total TDs...1catch and score that got called back for a cheap holding penalty and the other Tannehill vultured on 1st and goal on like the 5yd line or so. Glad I got DH!! To make things even better Tannehill throwing the ball well which will soften up these loaded boxes he’s been seeing. More stiff arms to come!

No coincidence Henrys recent 3 week torrid stretch was with Tannehill under center. This baby rhino will be winning alot of chips for those who believe !! 

Credit where due - I was skeptical of him this year. I thought he'd be decent with some upside, but I wasn't convinced the latter part of last year would carry over. Plus we're a PPR and I knew he wasn't suddenly going to become a pass catcher. He didn't, but his overall value has been a pleasant surprise when he basically fell to me (auction league, got him cheaply). 

However next year I think he will be overpriced as you can tell by posts here already. That upside is gone as he will be expected to perform at that level again. And he might, but in an auction IMO it's all about value. But I will still make a reasonable play. I'm a sucker for re-drafting guys who were good for me the previous year. 

30 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

ROS Outlook:

Who would you rather have:

Ezekial Elliot?

Alvin Kamara?

Saquon Barkley?

Derrick Henry?

Henry, Kamara, Zeke, Barkley

• Like 2

[...] I'm happy to see him to well. I have no issues drafting this guy in the first round next year in standard. 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

Highest Paid NFL Running Backs

1) Ezekiel Elliott – 6-Years, $90-Million ($28-Million Guaranteed)
2) Todd Gurley – 4-Years, $5.75-Million ($22-Million Guaranteed)
3) Leveon Bell – 4-Years, $52.5-Million ($27-Million Guaranteed)
4) Devonta Freeman – 5-Years, $41.25-Million ($17.3-Million Guaranteed)

LMAO

Henry is a free agent after this season and currently leads the league in yards after contact.

🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

6 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Highest Paid NFL Running Backs

1) Ezekiel Elliott – 6-Years, $90-Million ($28-Million Guaranteed)
2) Todd Gurley – 4-Years, $5.75-Million ($22-Million Guaranteed)
3) Leveon Bell – 4-Years, $52.5-Million ($27-Million Guaranteed)
4) Devonta Freeman – 5-Years, $41.25-Million ($17.3-Million Guaranteed)

LMAO

Henry is a free agent after this season and currently leads the league in yards after contact.

🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

Scary to know if he may be trying to get paid..... hopefully he stays with the Titans.

2 hours ago, jkendrick2 said:

Scary to know if he may be trying to get paid..... hopefully he stays with the Titans.

As probably my favorite player in the league I selfishly hope he doesnt take a huge pay and just stays in Tennessee where he can be fed and used properly. 

57 minutes ago, Stonej14 said:

As probably my favorite player in the league I selfishly hope he doesnt take a huge pay and just stays in Tennessee where he can be fed and used properly. 

The scheme and online are perfect for his skill set. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jkendrick2 said:

The scheme and online are perfect for his skill set. 

I agree. Players will change teams and it doesn't always go so well.  He doesn't seem like a big ego type player so hopefully he comes to an agreement with TEN and he stays there long term.  TEN is figuring out how to use him properly and they would be foolish to let him go.

Get a long term deal done!