DerrickHenrysCleats

Derrick Henry 2019 Outlook

Just now, owenmills said:

Unless there’s actual confirmation of an injury I’d guess rest day. I think they have to list an injury when they give guys practice off. I’ve seen tons of guys listed as limited when there was nothing there 

The news section of this site had the word hamstring in parenthesis next to Henry's status so I think that's why he was limited.  I don't think it was just a rest day though I could be wrong.

3 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

The news section of this site had the word hamstring in parenthesis next to Henry's status so I think that's why he was limited.  I don't think it was just a rest day though I could be wrong.

I’m pretty sure any time a guy is limited they have to list something though. Maybe he is dinged I’m just saying it’s also possible it’s a rest day. 

41 minutes ago, owenmills said:

I’m pretty sure any time a guy is limited they have to list something though. Maybe he is dinged I’m just saying it’s also possible it’s a rest day. 

It could have been a rest day but if it was, he likely would have been held out of the practice entirely and given a DNP (did not practice) tag rather than being tagged as limited.  

5 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

It could have been a rest day but if it was, he likely would have been held out of the practice entirely and given a DNP (did not practice) tag rather than being tagged as limited.  

Yeah well either way I hope he’s a go this week for his owners. I unfortunately don’t own any shares

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, owenmills said:

Yeah well either way I hope he’s a go this week for his owners. I unfortunately don’t own any shares

That's nice of you bro

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, edREED said:

That's nice of you bro

LOL - I'm over here like c'mon Dion Lewis be something!

Sounds like an in practice injury....

Official Titans inj report: —No practice for Sims and Gilbert. —Henry, who left practice early, was limited with hamstring. —Others limited were Cruikshank, D Jones, Sharpe, Kalu, Jackson.
Beat Writer / Columnist

Interesting that nobody seems to be flocking to Dion Lewis, only 6000 Yahoo adds.  With other injuries, people would be smashing that add button.  So is it lack of concern for Henry's injury, or is it that Dion Lewis sucks?

Henry is mega.

There aren't many players in the NFL who could fill the role he would vacate. Dion Lewis is a complementary player, he is not going to be what Henry has been.

That's not to say he doesn't have value with a bigger role, but you're not talking about Pollard or Mattison taking over and nobody even blinking. There would need to be a systemic rethink for the Titans if Henry missed games.

6 minutes ago, fjthegrey said:

That's not to say he doesn't have value with a bigger role, but you're not talking about Pollard or Mattison taking over and nobody even blinking. There would need to be a systemic rethink for the Titans if Henry missed games.

Pollard/Mattison would be counted on to get roughly 75/80% of the top dogs output ... anything over would be some migh-T-fine gravy ... don't think for a second it would be so seamless - they'd do veryvery well, but there's a reason they are understudys - now, a cat like Gus could step into Ingram's gig and prolly give 90% of the output, if not more 🤷‍♂️

but ... Dion?

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge disparity here - a chasm between him and DH ... ok, fck "chasm", it's Grand Canyon-esque. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, fjthegrey said:

Henry is mega.

There aren't many players in the NFL who could fill the role he would vacate. Dion Lewis is a complementary player, he is not going to be what Henry has been.

It's the holidays plus most people are done with fantasy. Dion is definitely a grab instead of your kicker and then drop on game day with any news. I wouldn't start him against the colts D but who knows 

59 minutes ago, CooL said:

Interesting that nobody seems to be flocking to Dion Lewis, only 6000 Yahoo adds.  With other injuries, people would be smashing that add button.  So is it lack of concern for Henry's injury, or is it that Dion Lewis sucks?

Both

19 hours ago, sjm76 said:

He practiced today

• Like 2

4 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘

Kind sir , that is an elephant . Not a rhino 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

He may single-handedly win Round One for His Loyal Subjects (that paradoxically own him) next week @ Oakland.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you only count the multiple 2-3 yd runs... He'd be exactly like Lev Bell...

😁😁😁😁