Rotoworld.com Forums

4 minutes ago, jwilsonxo said:

I have never owned Henry and everytime I play against him he absolutely pulverizes me. Owners expect 180 yards and 2 TD's. Congrats

Very sneaky you are. I know what you’re trying to do, but it’s not going to work. Please show yourself the door. 

• Haha 3
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was there ever any doubt?

Yeah but take away that 75 yard TD run and he only has 90 yards and a touchdown. 

Other RBs can boost their stats by big 99 yard runs too. I wonder why they don't do that more often?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Which run do you think is more impressive?

Or

Love Henry, but the Lynch run was more impressive due to the context of it being in the playoffs.

Also that was some of the most pathetic tackling I've ever seen from Jacksonville, 21 is the only one who doesn't look like their half-assing it, I'm guessing the rest didn't want a full stiff-arm to the face from a baby-rhino.

• Like 1

Let’s get Derrick Henry to the Pro Bowl

Titans players often get punished for playing in a small market when it comes to things like the Pro Bowl. The good thing is there is something we can do about this. The NFL is allowing voted to happen via Twitter through December 12th. If you use @brettkern6 and @KingHenry_2 and #ProBowlVote in a tweet it counts as a vote. Go ahead and tag @TitansMCM and @jmorrisMCM in those tweets and I will retweet them which counts for another vote. We can ban together and get these guys to the Pro Bowl!

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Stonej14 said:

The lynch run is the greatest run I've ever seen. However that year the saints defense was one of the worst in the league and henry did his against a top 5 run defense. But when you break 9 tackles in a run you win. 

He did it against the Cards too.

4 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Let’s get Derrick Henry to the Pro Bowl

Titans players often get punished for playing in a small market when it comes to things like the Pro Bowl. The good thing is there is something we can do about this. The NFL is allowing voted to happen via Twitter through December 12th. If you use @brettkern6 and @KingHenry_2 and #ProBowlVote in a tweet it counts as a vote. Go ahead and tag @TitansMCM and @jmorrisMCM in those tweets and I will retweet them which counts for another vote. We can ban together and get these guys to the Pro Bowl!

Kern the  best punter in the NFL.

Henry the  best RB in the NFL?

6 hours ago, vercrazy said:

Love Henry, but the Lynch run was more impressive due to the context of it being in the playoffs.

Also that was some of the most pathetic tackling I've ever seen from Jacksonville, 21 is the only one who doesn't look like their half-assing it, I'm guessing the rest didn't want a full stiff-arm to the face from a baby-rhino.

I agree that 99 yarder was one hell of a run but the marshawn lynch run was ridiculous. Lynch is also a bit smaller than henry.

2 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

That is correct.

Cleats the propaganda machine ! 

wouldn’t want it any other way 

• Like 1

Derrick Henry (hamstring) was removed from the Week 14 injury report.

Henry was cleared after getting in a full practice Friday. He'll see his full workload for Sunday's matchup with a Raiders defense that's allowing 135 scrimmage yards to running backs. Henry is in a great spot to extend his touchdown streak to five games this week.

• Thanks 1

DHC:  Happy My Cleats Week in the NFL!!!!  I fully expect our boy to make it memorable for us all, even if it must be at the expense of my hapless Raiders.

Thanks for your steadfast advocacy of this baby rhino even in the dark days of 13 months ago when he was warming the bench behind the 'elusive' Dion Lewis.  Our time is NOW!!!

• Like 6