Rotoworld.com Forums

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was there ever any doubt?

Yeah but take away that 75 yard TD run and he only has 90 yards and a touchdown. 

Other RBs can boost their stats by big 99 yard runs too. I wonder why they don't do that more often?

Posted Images

So basically we’re all hoping & praying that he doesn’t pull a David Johnson a la week 7 and be active for one play? Cuz...that’s exactly what I don’t need tomorrow.

Getting in absolutely zero practice reps this week is scary. That tweet is ominous as hell.

Edited by FantaC!
5 minutes ago, FantaC! said:

So basically we’re all hoping & praying that he doesn’t pull a David Johnson a la week 7 and be active for one play? Cuz...that’s exactly what I don’t need tomorrow.

Getting in absolutely zero practice reps this week is scary. That tweet is ominous as hell.

I hope he plays. The Titans need him in the biggest way. Their playoff hopes depend on it. Thinking that he has to play.

13 minutes ago, Hacksawjimduggan said:

Hard to feel good about him against the Saints tough run D next week, especially coming off this PPR meh performance.

Still, the Titans left a lot of points on the table, and the Tanny rushing score could have easily been a Henry TD. 

Feel good, feel bad, he still has to be in your lineup or were you considering benching him?

Looked to me like the Texans went all in on stopping the run.

And we were a little unlucky he couldn't punch in the td. 

Happens though. Gamescript wasn't great either.

He still threatened to break off a couple of big ones. Keep the faith, if you survived the down week.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Hacksawjimduggan said:

So Dion Lewis popped up on the injury report. With the offchance that Lewis is out, does our Big Boi take over more third down duties, or is there some generic backup that would fill in?

Alex Barnes, rookie from Kansas State would be next man up I think but not sure. Guess it depends how Henrys hammy is feeling and game flow.

Henry knows the assignments well enough and has been a + pass blocker so it all depends on the health of the hammy.

Bring me home, big dog. Woof.

1 hour ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Alex Barnes, rookie from Kansas State would be next man up I think but not sure. Guess it depends how Henrys hammy is feeling and game flow.

Henry knows the assignments well enough and has been a + pass blocker so it all depends on the health of the hammy.

Bring me home, big dog. Woof.

You mind providing a source for Henry’s “+ pass blocking” this season?

2 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

My eyeballs

Called it!  Didn’t even have to say it!

Mine tell me otherwise - he hasn’t been used all that much as a blocker (what else is new?) and has looked at best ok.  Just thought I’d give it a shot to see if you could cite a source.