Rotoworld.com Forums

1 hour ago, BMcP said:

Called it!  Didn’t even have to say it!

Mine tell me otherwise - he hasn’t been used all that much as a blocker (what else is new?) and has looked at best ok.  Just thought I’d give it a shot to see if you could cite a source.

Couldn't help but notice you didn't cite a source refuting my source.

🤔

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was there ever any doubt?

Yeah but take away that 75 yard TD run and he only has 90 yards and a touchdown. 

Other RBs can boost their stats by big 99 yard runs too. I wonder why they don't do that more often?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Couldn't help but notice you didn't cite a source refuting my source.

🤔

True true - thus my curiosity that you may have unearthed one.  Like you, I was going on observation.

8 hours ago, BMcP said:

True true - thus my curiosity that you may have unearthed one.  Like you, I was going on observation.

Ok good. It is a shame that you have missed what I have witnessed.

I see Henry slide right to left to pick up blind side blitzers. 

I see Henry step up in the hole and take LBers on head on.

I see Henry help Lewan double team edge rushers.

I see Tannehill really flourishing with the extra time to deliver the ball. He has been one of the best QBs in the league since taking over. 

Have you been seeing Henry get beat repeatedly in pass pro?

• Like 1

I'm concerned and looking at alternatives.

He's a hero and if he had a clean bill of health it wouldn't even be a consideration, but I've got really good options this week with fewer question marks.

Think you have to play it based on that, do you have a better option? If so, might be the week to go with the surer thing rather than the gamble on a beat up guy.

Saying that, come game time I'll probably not have the balls to not play him. Because I want to win with him in my lineup.

1 hour ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Have you been seeing Henry get beat repeatedly in pass pro?

Not repeatedly, no.  I said he looked “ok” above. I was just wondering why you thought he was suddenly “plus.”  He doesn’t look significantly better than the average blocking RB to my eye.  And as I stated above, they really refrain from using him as a blocker very often, so it’s hard to gauge with the naked eye.  It’s not as if I could realistically eye-chart every RB in the league’s blocking skills in order to conclude that he was a really good blocker, relatively speaking.  But perhaps you have that time and inclination.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Sad day. Cost me big time but I ain't mad at ya, got nothing but love for ya, do yo thang boy, yeah, all the homies I ain't talk to in a while, I'm gonna send this one out fo y'all, ya know what I mean? Cause I ain't mad at ya.

WTF, I want a refund!!

20 hours ago, shakestreet said:

Isn’t this a very important game for the Titans? And DHenry is out. Makes no sense, after he said “the only way I am not playing if my leg is missing.” He still has his two legs. Suck it up DHenry you just a little wimp 

I read somewhere that this game actually didn't matter for TEN, which is hard to wrap my head around. This is probably why they sat Henry, precautionary so he would be good for next week. Sucks I lost both Henry and Cook for this week, it hurts. At least its a keeper league and I can be rocking them next year.

Henry is a beast and I bet he would have played if they game meant anything. Next week they have to win and that is what matters. 

• Like 1