Rotoworld.com Forums

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was there ever any doubt?

Yeah but take away that 75 yard TD run and he only has 90 yards and a touchdown. 

Other RBs can boost their stats by big 99 yard runs too. I wonder why they don't do that more often?

Posted Images

Derrick Henry (hamstring) is inactive for Week 16 against the Saints.

This game means nothing for the Titans' playoff hopes, so they're shutting Henry down for the week.

Rotoworld said that the game against the Saints was meaningless, but, looking at the playoff standings, I don't see any way that this is true.  If anyone can explain, please do.

1 minute ago, Bastardo! said:

Rotoworld said that the game against the Saints was meaningless, but, looking at the playoff standings, I don't see any way that this is true.  If anyone can explain, please do.

looking at it now.  I don't get it either.  But all game the announcers were saying that next weeks game was all that mattered.

1 minute ago, Bastardo! said:

It was explained on NFL redzone. Some weird scheduling problem. Titans beat Texans they are in, so the saints game wasn't make or break for them.

Just now, youngrice said:

looking at it now.  I don't get it either.  But all game the announcers were saying that next weeks game was all that mattered.

I guess it has to do with the tiebreaker over the Steelers.  I can kind of see it, if I turn the monitor and look at it from the right angle. Don't think I could explain it, though.

Just now, Bastardo! said:

I guess it has to do with the tiebreaker over the Steelers.  I can kind of see it, if I turn the monitor and look at it from the right angle. Don't think I could explain it, though.

Yeah but they were playing at same time.  So if Steelers won yesterday and next week they could of been 10-6 to Titans 9-7.  

2 minutes ago, youngrice said:

Yeah but they were playing at same time.  So if Steelers won yesterday and next week they could of been 10-6 to Titans 9-7.  

I guess maybe if they were both 10-6, the Steelers would get the tiebreaker, so it wouldn't matter if the Titans were 10-6?

Edited by Bastardo!
1 hour ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

It was explained on NFL redzone. Some weird scheduling problem. Titans beat Texans they are in, so the saints game wasn't make or break for them.

Yeah it was explained but it was one of these moments:

Image result for numbers gif hangover

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, youngrice said:

Every game is important....before week 16 I remember the Steelers control there own destiny. Is that what you remember? . .
so  if the Steelers won in week 16/17 the Titans also needed to win both weeks to have the same record 10-6. Since both lost now the Titans are the one who control there own destiny.   Confused 🤷‍♂️ 

18 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Every game is important....before week 16 I remember the Steelers control there own destiny. Is that what you remember? . .
so  if the Steelers won in week 16/17 the Titans also needed to win both weeks to have the same record 10-6. Since both lost now the Titans are the one who control there own destiny.   Confused 🤷‍♂️ 

Titans lost the TB if Steelers won their last 2 and went 10-6 so it didn't matter. Non conference games don't factor into TBs so the Steelers lost a conference game week 16 and the Titans didn't.

Edited by theking759
22 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Lol very. I don't think the Titans control their own destiny.  At this point Pit gets in over Ten by tie breaker of division record(I think).  Pit is in if they win.  Ten is in if Pit loses and they win.  The Raiders are in if both lose and they win.  Friggin confusing but thats the way I heard it on the radio.  

Edited by youngrice
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, youngrice said:

Lol very. I don't think the Titans control their own destiny.  At this point Pit gets in over Ten by tie breaker of division record(I think).  Pit is in if they win.  Ten is in if Pit loses and they win.  The Raiders are in if both lose and they win.  Friggin confusing but thats the way I heard it on the radio.  

No Titans control their own destiny.

2 hours ago, theking759 said:

Titans lost the TB if Steelers won their last 2 and went 10-6 so it didn't matter. Non conference games don't factor into TBs so the Steelers lost a conference game week 16 and the Titans didn't.

Correct ..so my point DHenry wussed out in a meaningful game. 

10 hours ago, youngrice said:

Tennessee win and their in. Simple. 

9 hours ago, shakestreet said:

Correct ..so my point DHenry wussed out in a meaningful game. 

Bet you wouldn't say that to his face.

If he hobbled out on a tender hammy without some rest they would be an early out in the playoffs so the Titans made a smart move and let him rest his hammy as much as possible for their final regular season game and hopefully a playoff run.

• Haha 1