Rotoworld.com Forums

George Kittle 2019 Outlook

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This guy is a colossal bust this year...Vance McDonald is better than him this year as teams are locking Kittle down ( or he cant get open ). If you drafted Kittle in the 2nd/3rd round with the amazin

His 2018 season ended with more accomplishments than you might initially realize...all with nobodies at QB.   -Most receiving yard ever in a season for a TE -Most YAC in the NFL in 2018

Why do I feel like he would say he feels fantastic after getting his leg caught in a wood chipper?

1 minute ago, ZappB said:

This is what the Last Minute Decisions/Injury Report column currently says about SF.......nothing about Kittle?

*San Francisco’s trending towards full health with LT Joe Staley (leg), RT Mike McGlinchey(knee), and FB Kyle Juszcyzk (knee) expected back Monday night.

he's sitting 

• Thanks 2
2 hours ago, Brye said:

Chance he still plays but unless I don’t here anything before kickoff time I’m going to go with TJ hockenson, they playing the bears who have given up the 5th moth too TE’s this year and with kerryon Johnson done for the year they have been throwing a Ton and on top of that that should mean for red zone targets for Hockenson , I think there’s a good chance he has a nice game

Might want to check on Stafford status before rolling with Hock

Well, based on that quote above, it sounds like Shanahan has a modicum of hope that Kittle can play. I think I'm going to wait it out. The TE options on the waiver wire are so mediocre and desperate. I'm not going to drop a good player for one of them.

If Kittle's out, I'll roll with Dwelley or even Hollister.

I have Gesicki in as my back -up he does not play until 1.05PM,  So perhaps some news will come out by that time.    KIttle would have a monster day if he was full strength.  I have a suspicion they are saying he is hurt more than he is. They may be gaming Seattle, as this is a huge match in the division.

Sucks for us that cannot afford the risk.

Edited by Sivaro

I’m holding out as long as possible. Up til tonight’s game maybe even just pick up the back up. Like above poster they could just be playing it up. I doubt it cause I assume Seattle has their plans made and they prepare as if he plays but ya never know. Difficult situation. I still think Rudolph is a great option which buys people time today.

37 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

I have Gesicki in as my back -up he does not play until 1.05PM,  So perhaps some news will come out by that time.    KIttle would have a monster day if he was full strength.  I have a suspicion they are saying he is hurt more than he is. They may be gaming Seattle, as this is a huge match in the division.

Sucks for us that cannot afford the risk.

So that they game plan for Ross Dwelley instead? I own Kittle and I hope you're right, but I just don't see how that'd work.

Seattle runs their base defense more than any team by a very significant margin (Mychal Kendricks, their 3rd LB, has been on the field for 74% of all defensive snaps). It's not really working for them, they're 25th in yards given up and 22nd in points given up, but the point is I don't see them changing their defensive philosophy based on a backup playing. 

Edited by vercrazy

Less than 5% of “doubtful” players have actually played. Since the NFL changed the rules on how they list players’ status, it’s been much more cut and dry. 

Take the risk if you want, but you’re betting on <5% odds. If you can have a competent backup playing today, I say the odds make sense to go that route.  

Personally, I’m going with Everett. But I’d be good starting commonly available guys like Gesicki, Doyle, McDonald, Cook, Jonnu, Rudolph, even Witten at this point...rather than waiting and being stuck with Dwelly or Hollister. 

Edited by UVA_Drew
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, hockeyfan77 said:

Might want to check on Stafford status before rolling with Hock

stafford out so looks like I’ll be rolling With Jonnah Smith , was hard to pick between the two but now it’s much more easier choice.  With Corey Davis out, and them playing then chiefs which we should see a lot of throwing and at home , I can see Jonnah having a huge game , not likely but I can see it, and his floor should be around 8 points imo with a ceiling of around 20

Which one to believe? I’m going with the drummer from slayer

Edited by Dr. Whom