Joe Odam

George Kittle 2019 Outlook

Search Twitter

Conversation

#49ers Shanahan on Kittle and Gould, says hopeful for both, similar to last week Kittle watched from suite tower than sideline because they didn't want him to stand for 3 1/2 hours straight
5:15 PM · Nov 12, 2019·TweetDeck
  • Like 1

Not good, maybe week 12 return.  It's amazing he played that week 9 game with the injury.

29 minutes ago, MKO3090 said:

Almost certain he's out. A shame. I feel like there were better options last week. 

Shabby said he was “likely” too play so let’s see never know tho 

1 minute ago, Brye said:

Glazer said Kittle was pressing to play last night and the team had to protect him from himself.....I bet he is a go on Sunday.

3 minutes ago, Brye said:

Who's shabby?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, yanksman said:

Who's shabby?

The 8th dwarf. Didn't clean up well and sang lousy so kept hush-hush.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, yanksman said:

Who's shabby?

Towel boy...little know fact: Kittle took the guy in when he was a down on his luck, struggling actor in LA. Poor Shabby was at an ESPN casting call when Kittle noticed him in line while interacting with his fans. Shabby shared his struggles with homelessness on the mean San Fran streets...nowhere to poo, nowhere to shoot up without shame, and nowhere to pitch his tent in the middle of busy pedestrian sidewalks. Kittle felt so bad for the man (sorry for assuming “his” pronoun) that he found him a home as a 49’s towel boy. Their relationship has blossomed since then, such that he is now the foremost authority on Kittle’s injury status. The two share a two bedroom flat and are now considered “partners” by those in the know. Stay tuned for more updates from Shabby. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Austin Hooper is out a month with an MCL strain. The pessimist in me says Kittle has the same injury and the team isn't announcing it for whatever reason. Hopefully Im wrong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, yanksman said:

Austin Hooper is out a month with an MCL strain. The pessimist in me says Kittle has the same injury and the team isn't announcing it for whatever reason. Hopefully Im wrong.

giphy.gif

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, yanksman said:

It's possible but it's also possible that the distinction is that Falcons have zero reason to bring back Hooper at less than 100pct. Kittle forced himself to play after the injury and was still dominating so after a couple of weeks I am sure he would be fine if he played. 

It was actually good to see the Niners lose this past week (if you want Kittle back soon) because the Niners are in real danger of becoming a wild card team. If they had won they would have put a lot of distance between them and Seattle. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wideopen21 said:

It's possible but it's also possible that the distinction is that Falcons have zero reason to bring back Hooper at less than 100pct. Kittle forced himself to play after the injury and was still dominating so after a couple of weeks I am sure he would be fine if he played. 

It was actually good to see the Niners lose this past week (if you want Kittle back soon) because the Niners are in real danger of becoming a wild card team. If they had won they would have put a lot of distance between them and Seattle. 

Much agreed, I had that same thought. They're angry and wounded, Kittle will be back real soon. He might possibly sit this week, but I can't imagine any longer than that without knowing the true extent of his injury.

Dang, a great matchup too. Hopefully it doesn't continue much further into the season. 

At least he was ruled out early so we aren't F5ing for news.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

Worst possible 💀, early week rule out.

Just now, mjb said:

Worst possible 💀, early week rule out.

Makes me very worried about next week too.

• Like 1

Dr Chao was concerned about a bone bruise. 

When Kittle was injured October 31st Thursday night you have to wonder if the Niners shut him down instead of letting him play the whole game do you think he would he be OK 

This entire 49ers team seems snake bit right now. Got to hope for week 12🤞.