Joe Odam

George Kittle 2019 Outlook

32 minutes ago, mjb said:

This entire 49ers team seems snake bit right now. Got to hope for week 12🤞.

Tons of injuries. With their schedule im wondering if a losing streak is coming.

• Like 1

Why the hell did ESPN just change him to OUT and then back to DOUBTFUL? This is preventing me from putting him on the IR...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

Why the hell did ESPN just change him to OUT and then back to DOUBTFUL? This is preventing me from putting him on the IR...

See above

Fire up your Dwelleys! Easy matchup, plus Sanders is likely out too. As good a chance as you'll get for a 40 yd, 1 TD day. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, MKO3090 said:

Fire up your Dwelleys! Easy matchup, plus Sanders is likely out too. As good a chance as you'll get for a 40 yd, 1 TD day. 

For those of you with opponents picking up three TEs off waivers to block you when they see your Kittle is OUT/Doubtful I hope Kittle plays and goes off for 10//100/2 on them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, MKO3090 said:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, austin316 said:

Are you guys confident in Dwelley?

Bout as confident as I am in the rest of the rest of my WW choices:( But hey, he is playing the Cards, so there’s that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, austin316 said:

Are you guys confident in Dwelley?

What often happens when you take a big swing at a baseball? Home run or a strike out. 

He’s one or the other. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by martinjlm
  • Like 1

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/49ers-injury-report-george-kittle-feels-fantastic-remains-doubtful

Supposedly "feels fantastic", but the 49ers are protecting him from himself rushing out there too early. It's a bummer for this week, because it means he's likely out, but it's a good sign for the RoS Outlook. I'd wager he's back next week. 

4 minutes ago, vercrazy said:

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/49ers-injury-report-george-kittle-feels-fantastic-remains-doubtful

Supposedly "feels fantastic", but the 49ers are protecting him from himself rushing out there too early. It's a bummer for this week, because it means he's likely out, but it's a good sign for the RoS Outlook. I'd wager he's back next week. 

Let us hope.  We need this guy back ASAP!

Why do I feel like he would say he feels fantastic after getting his leg caught in a wood chipper?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Proteus said:

Why do I feel like he would say he feels fantastic after getting his leg caught in a wood chipper?

Because NFL, anytime they feel good means they are 3 weeks out

8 hours ago, Brye said:

This dude coming back anytime soon?

I need him so bad ...