Joe Odam

George Kittle 2019 Outlook

2 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Shirley you can see the trend though...coaches love the decoy.

Shirley you realize that different coaches coach differently, and different players respond to different injuries differently.

10 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

I got Everett’d last week and ty’d already this week. I can’t start this soft tart until he is fully healthy and snap count is on the high 80s at least. 

Ty wouldve had a decent day had he had 2 hands or even 1 capable hand. He dropped 2 passes that probably wouldve been 40-50 yards worth of catches. Everett is a bum. Neither are in Kittle class. If he is active, im starting. 3 points for kittle or 3 points for these other TE bums...not much diff.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We already saw what this cat could do immediately after the injury happened. Why do you think he can't produce with some time to heal.. You guys are funny

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SonataArctica said:

We already saw what this cat could do immediately after the injury happened. Why do you think he can't produce with some time to heal.. You guys are funny

Coach could put him on a snap count like Everett and Hilton. We don’t know what evil lurks in the heart of coaches

• Like 1

I really doubt Shanahan would put Kittle out there if he wasn't close enough to 100%. They REALLY like Dwelley. And it's not like they've had trouble scoring while Kittle was out. Actually, their passing game has taken off. 

Call it an intuition, but everything I've heard/read is that the plan was to play it super safe with Kittle. Well it's been over 3 weeks. Unless it's a major injury (see Hooper), that's a lot of time. 

Edited by MKO3090

6 hours ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Ty wouldve had a decent day had he had 2 hands or even 1 capable hand. He dropped 2 passes that probably wouldve been 40-50 yards worth of catches. Everett is a bum. Neither are in Kittle class. If he is active, im starting. 3 points for kittle or 3 points for these other TE bums...not much diff.

So what TEs are you willing to play instead of taking the risk Kittle doesn’t play? Cook? Olsen? Hollister?

59 minutes ago, BlueDevils2202 said:

Kittle is going to play

He is not even taking contact in practice yet..If he plays, he will be a decoy

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

He is not even taking contact in practice yet..If he plays, he will be a decoy

Dude your the same one that said Chubb would get no work with Hunt back, and Chubb had 27 carries last game.  I can’t take anything you say seriously dude so please stop 🛑 your non sense my dude

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Shirley you realize that different coaches coach differently, and different players respond to different injuries differently.

10 hours ago, Dr. Whom said:

Shirley he would be used to block only..,donut incoming

Surely you realize it's surely.

18 minutes ago, this guy right here said:

Surely you realize it's surely.

Surely the good Dr. Shirley must have either sold him low or is up against him this week...because surely nothing else would explain the irrational feminine shade Dr. Shirley has been throwing Kittle's way. Surely you must agree Dr. Shirley?

29 minutes ago, RandyShackleford said:

Surely the good Dr. Shirley must have either sold him low or is up against him this week...because surely nothing else would explain the irrational feminine shade Dr. Shirley has been throwing Kittle's way. Surely you must agree Dr. Shirley?

As I said before...I own kittle and wary of guys coming back as decoys like Everett and ty just did to me. What makes kittle so special to not be used like a decoy or play limited snaps with dwelley doing just fine? What inside info do you have that says kittle will play 90% of the snaps Sunday?

Ok...I say this once and for all...these boards are hard to read nowadays when ur looking for important info.  I came to see any updates on Kittle and all I see is this...

spacer.png

im tired of this everyone, post legit update/insight or stay quiet

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, CamNewton said:

So what TEs are you willing to play instead of taking the risk Kittle doesn’t play? Cook? Olsen? Hollister?

I have cook so yea him. But I believe he will play. 

On 11/22/2019 at 12:07 PM, wideopen21 said:

The Niners are 9-1 and have no reason to rush Kittle back while the Colts are fighting for a playoff spot. Kittle is their best offensive player. Why run him out there and risk injury to just be a decoy in a game? It's also tough for a Tight End to be a decoy. He can't be a blocking "decoy."

It's definitely a risky start because he could have limited snaps and could re-injury but I am not sure it is the same as Hilton. 

Not really. Seattle's right behind them at 8-2 and already has a win over them. If the Niners lose and the seachickens win all of a sudden they're 2nd in the division and go from "taking a week off for the first week of the playoffs before at least one home game" to "having to play all three rounds and maybe only getting a home game for the first round". Give the way the top NFC teams are bunched at between 1 and 2 losses pretty much every game is incredibly important for these guys. There aren't really any "this game isn't a big deal" games anymore going forward. 

Not saying that means Kittle does or does not start, just pointing out if he doesn't start it's definitely not because they were thinking they could afford to maybe lose this game. They don't really have a buffer. 

• Thanks 1

ESPN notes say Kittle is still experiencing pain

31 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

ESPN notes say Kittle is still experiencing pain

I'm still experiencing pain from the garbage TE's I've had to play with Kittle out, so same boat basically.

Edited by vercrazy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

The 49ers are expecting to get TE George Kittle (questionable, ankle) back, giving Jimmy Garoppolo his full support cast for Sunday's matchup with Green Bay. Samuel has been trending up after back-to-back 100-yard games, but his target share is going to take a hit with everyone healthy.

15 hours ago, Dr. Whom said:

As I said before...I own kittle and wary of guys coming back as decoys like Everett and ty just did to me. What makes kittle so special to not be used like a decoy or play limited snaps with dwelley doing just fine? What inside info do you have that says kittle will play 90% of the snaps Sunday?

Ty wasn't a decoy lol, he just failed to make his catches 

30 minutes ago, BigBenTheSteelerMan said:

I see..so a player who historically roasts a team and comes back in a must win game and just because I start him,  he suddenly forgets how to catch a ball. Unreal

I am playing Kittle as well so his incoming 1-18 is on me

1 hour ago, BigBenTheSteelerMan said:

The coach literally said he was a decoy 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigBenTheSteelerMan said:

"I give him credit for wanting to be on the field," Reich said. "We knew even if we could get him on the field for 20, 30 plays, some of it was just as a decoy so hopefully [the Texans] would roll the coverage to him or do something like that and give us a chance to run it a little bit better. So that was part of the plan."

I fear this is what will become of Kittle because all the coaches think and do the same thing except belichuk

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, yanksman said:

The coach literally said he was a decoy 

But he was actually thrown to a decent amount. He had some bad drops and I'm pretty sure he even got an end zone look that was off the mark. If Kittle can get looks he might fare a little better