Joe Odam

George Kittle 2019 Outlook

1 hour ago, yanksman said:

If you feel so strongly about this bench him. I don't know if you're trying some dumb reverse jinx or something. 

Looking for answers in a must win week like everyone else...I should be positive and pumped he has a broken ankle?!?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Looking for answers in a must win week like everyone else...I should be positive and pumped he has a broken ankle?!?

Your not looking for answers. You haven't asked a single question. Just a bunch of posts starting your opinion he will be limited and calling him George Brittle.

• Thanks 5

4 minutes ago, yanksman said:

Your not looking for answers. You haven't asked a single question. Just a bunch of posts starting your opinion he will be limited and calling him George Brittle.

My question was and is why people think george brittle will not be a decoy like Everett and Hilton have been? Nobody can answer and back it up with facts, just make negative comments towards me

In all seriousness, these are my thoughts, and how I am going to proceed... FWIW. I’m not in a must-win for the playoffs, but a must-win for a bye.

I have Everett, who plays MNF and I will be watching pregame tonight intently to see if there is any chatter on limited snaps, etc... then make my decision on who to start.

If I had another top 10 TE playing the early games (a Griffin, Fant, Goeddert...) I’d probably start them over him UNLESS I was an underdog or had a bad start on TNF, and need the upside.

No chance in hell I’d start a marginal option over Kittle in the early games. If you’re looking for a marginal option but want to wait until the late games, pick up Jimmy Graham, who also plays SNF, and is probably available coming off the bye.

11 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

My question was and is why people think george brittle will not be a decoy like Everett and Hilton have been? Nobody can answer and back it up with facts, just make negative comments towards me

It’s because you say the same thing when we have already said ty didn’t play his normal amount of snaps but even limited he had plenty of chances he just couldn’t catch anything. If kittle gets the same opportunities and has as many balls hit his hands that Hilton had, he will probably finish top 10. I’ll drop AJG and grab dwelley if kittle doesn’t go but I’m not putting cook in at noon to watch kittle light it up.

• Like 2

I don’t understand why they would let him on the field until week 19. I’m pretty sure they can get a bye week. Let the man get right or else it’s one and done. SF will prob do the right thing and let the Man heal.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Krambone said:

I don’t understand why they would let him on the field until week 19. I’m pretty sure they can get a bye week. Let the man get right or else it’s one and done. SF will prob do the right thing and let the Man heal.

They only have a 1 game lead on Seattle and lost their head-to-head with Seattle. If they lose the division they are stuck with the wildcard. And the Rams are still lurking as well. They face their toughest part of their schedule in the remaining games. They need Kittle if they are going to win the division. And they still might not get the bye.

• Like 1

Guess I’m rolling with him win or lose, boom/bust.

• Like 1

These situations suck. In one of the leagues I am in everyone goes on waivers once the first game starts on Sunday. Don't want to drop Philly w a great matchup next week. Hope this info about him playing tonight isn't subterfuge.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

In all seriousness, these are my thoughts, and how I am going to proceed... FWIW. I’m not in a must-win for the playoffs, but a must-win for a bye.

I have Everett, who plays MNF and I will be watching pregame tonight intently to see if there is any chatter on limited snaps, etc... then make my decision on who to start.

If I had another top 10 TE playing the early games (a Griffin, Fant, Goeddert...) I’d probably start them over him UNLESS I was an underdog or had a bad start on TNF, and need the upside.

No chance in hell I’d start a marginal option over Kittle in the early games. If you’re looking for a marginal option but want to wait until the late games, pick up Jimmy Graham, who also plays SNF, and is probably available coming off the bye.

LOL

As I'm reading your post I think that's brilliant to pick up Everett in case negative news comes out about Kittle before the game. I run to my league, pick up Everett, and drop Fant.

Then I come back to this thread and finish your post where you say you would probably just start Fant.

LOL too funny

• Thanks 1

Just now, meverett85 said:

LOL

As I'm reading your post I think that's brilliant to pick up Everett in case negative news comes out about Kittle before the game. I run to my league, pick up Everett, and drop Fant.

Then I come back to this thread and finish your post where you say you would probably just start Fant.

LOL too funny

Hahahaha. Naw, I was mostly just putting that in there for people who don’t have Everett and have to choose on an early guy.  I’d much rather have him playing MNF and have the option for Kittle than start Fant blind.

• Like 1

George “not a decoy” Brittle is active tonight per espn notes

2 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

George “not a decoy” Brittle is active tonight per espn notes

Looked like your boy Lockett was the real decoy today , and that other decoy / flex play Chubb went off , last week you were all over the Chubb thread running your yap , what happened man? Didn’t think so go hide in the corner 🤥

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brye said:

Looked like your boy Lockett was the real decoy today , and that other decoy / flex play Chubb went off , last week you were all over the Chubb thread running your yap , what happened man? Didn’t think so go hide in the corner 🤥

Lockett sucks and kittle will do nothing tonight. Luckily Chubb played the worst team in the league

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SadFaceHappy said:

He's in over Cook, so Kittle: you owe me at least 99 and a TD!

Ouch...cook went off today

3 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Lockett sucks and kittle will do nothing tonight. Luckily Chubb played the worst team in the league

So the rb5  and wr10 suck , and George little bit to your brittle who missed his first couple of games in his career now all the sudden sucks too. 

Recap

rb1, wr1, and TE1 are trash.  Wish you were in my league I’d love too take your money 💰 

Edited by Brye
  • Like 1

Just now, Brye said:

So the rb5  and wr10 suck , and George little bit to your brittle who missed his first couple of games in his career now all the sudden sucks too. 

Recap

rb1, wr1, and TE1 are trash.  Wish you were in my league I’d love too take your money 💰 

Russ Wilson sucks too...take my money

• Haha 2

Guys a damn beast, play him when active.