Sign in to follow this  
Padilla814

Middleton or Butler ROS? WHIR

Simple post.. who do we think will have a better rest of the season? The numbers between these players are very similar, but I am leaning towards Middleton. Am I wrong?

I'd take middleton as well. I think middleton will miss less games and stay less of a headache. Ive been looking to trade for wing players, but butler was off my list. He's the antonio brown of the nba.

36 minutes ago, droselicious said:

I'd take middleton as well. I think middleton will miss less games and stay less of a headache. Ive been looking to trade for wing players, but butler was off my list. He's the antonio brown of the nba.

I’m a Butler owner who was just offered Middleton.. thinking about accepting. What do you think?

Hmm.. it's close.  If I was looking for value and upside, I would lean towards Butler.  If I was looking for stability and consistency I would lean towards Middleton. 

That being said, I trade for value first half of the season and by the second half I'm looking to get stability and prepare for playoffs.  Middleton for me.

I would lean Butler. At this point he's maybe more of a gamble, but his ceiling is better imo and he seems to always reach around his ceiling every year. 

Middleton.  Jimmy can't be trusted at this point.  Health or attitude.  I do my very best not to own Butler in any leagues.

Why everyone says they are close etc? Their value is not close at all. One is top40 the other is top20