Sign in to follow this  
squid-jesus

Kawhi + MGasol FOR Harden?

Harden side for me. He can single handedly either keep you competitive or better yet, win you the week on his own. Expect to lose turnovers, and make sure you surround him with high fg% players. But in the end, id still want him. Gasol as the second player wouldnt be enticing for me, especially with his injury concerns.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/739662-payton-must-own-in-10-team-league/

Fair trade and great value for Harden, but when a player is on a historic run like harden is right now, he’s worth 2 first round picks. As a harden owner I would look very long and hard at that offer and probably decline because I’d want a ridiculous return on him 

Great offer, I think I would keep Harden unless I had an injured squad. If you needed that extra high end depth though Kwahi/Marc is worth it.

THeres no way that Kahwi + mGasol doesn`t win this trade... unless you have amazing waiver pools.

M gasol can at least put up top 2-3 round value. and Kahwi really isn`t that far off from Harden.less popcorn stats but way more efficiency.

TO, FG% are still categories and even tho harden will win you others, hes costing you TO singlehandedly as well. personally i think u can`t do better than mgasol by a long shot and so he makes up more value then the difference of kahwi and harden.

Ezily kahwi + mgasol in this if he can pick it back up

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1