Flyman75

Davante Adams 2019 Outlook

I said this before, and I thought as much that he would be only now coming back from the original injury, but they rushed him and I hope we won't pay the ultimate price now....

How crazy is it that this dude has zero touchdowns on the season. Davante Adams the staple of consistency, high floor, and touchdowns. The first year I draft him, ofcourse this has to happen. Granted he missed 4 games with his turf toe injury. But still shocking nonetheless.. I’m hoping he can start balling out beginning this weekend and all throughout the playoffs. I mean the touchdowns have to come right 

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, RunCMC said:

How crazy is it that this dude has zero touchdowns on the season. Davante Adams the staple of consistency, high floor, and touchdowns. The first year I draft him, ofcourse this has to happen. Granted he missed 4 games with his turf toe injury. But still shocking nonetheless.. I’m hoping he can start balling out beginning this weekend and all throughout the playoffs. I mean the touchdowns have to come right 

I am absolutely counting on him balling out to finish the year. Completely ridiculous that he has no touchdowns on the year. With six games left I am hoping for him to get four TDs in there.

• Like 1

Just now, dontclapGonorrhea said:

If Tae Adam's can't score over the next 3, he will just become someone you loved at this point.

Fortunately the 49ers have been handing out wr touchdowns lately. He should be good this weekend

12 minutes ago, Vivens26 said:

What’s everyone’s projections for tonight’s game? 

10 catches 120 yards 1 touchdown

4 hours ago, n4sa said:

10 catches 120 yards 1 touchdown

Ugly line tonight...sheesh. but he still got 16-17 half PPR points so wr1 this week 

Hey our first round pick finally got his first TD of the season. I thought he looked about as good as anybody going up against this defense. Love his targets and involvement.

• Like 1

Adams is lucky he got that lucky TD and 2PTS in this game, in reality he should of ended up with a stinker, just like rodgers, because entire packers was just terrible.

3 hours ago, DJSatane said:

Adams is lucky he got that lucky TD and 2PTS in this game, in reality he should of ended up with a stinker, just like rodgers, because entire packers was just terrible.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Adams owners who survived this year were rewarded with that dud in the playoffs.

Too bad he has a <currently> bottom 15 QB throwing to him. 

13 minutes ago, gufomel said:

Adams owners who survived this year were rewarded with that dud in the playoffs.

Too bad he has a <currently> bottom 15 QB throwing to him. 

Another terrible take by you after you just trashed Jameis (the #1 fantasy QB this week) in his thread.

Adams’ struggles have absolutely nothing to do with the man throwing him the football.

27 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Another terrible take by you after you just trashed Jameis (the #1 fantasy QB this week) in his thread.

Adams’ struggles have absolutely nothing to do with the man throwing him the football.

I definitely regret taking this guy as my first pick though. I hate this offense and how they didn't invest in additional wide receiver help.

Adams consensus number one ranked this week blew chunks and weve held him all year through injury. Huge freaking bust and if I lose because of him I won't be touching Packers next year as long as lefleur is there 

5 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

I definitely regret taking this guy as my first pick though. I hate this offense and how they didn't invest in additional wide receiver help.

Adams consensus number one ranked this week blew chunks and weve held him all year through injury. Huge freaking bust and if I lose because of him I won't be touching Packers next year as long as lefleur is there 

Really hard to trust LaFleur’s offense bc it’s so unpredictable from week to week, although I just wonder how much the toe injury is affecting Adams this year. It seems he’s getting less separation than in years past.  His red zone usage is way down though from the McCarthy days, and that caps his fantasy value.

Game script wasn’t in his favour.  Pack got up early and didn’t need to air it out.  It was disappointing but those who survive this week with Adams in their line up will hopefully see better in the next couple weeks

7 minutes ago, lla887 said:

Game script wasn’t in his favour.  Pack got up early and didn’t need to air it out.  It was disappointing but those who survive this week with Adams in their line up will hopefully see better in the next couple weeks

An elite #1 WR shouldn't have to rely on game script.  He should COMMAND the ball.  Michael Thomas commands the ball. These two likely went as the first two WRs in most drafts.  Many of us chose poorly.  Sort of like how many also chose the wrong side of the Saquon/CMC coin.  So very frustrating.