Boudewijn

Julio Jones 2019 Outlook

3 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Nope, it's Justin Gage time!

No.  They need a big body to target in the end zone.  Somebody who can really go up, fight for the ball.  Maybe Luke Stocker.

Edited by Bastardo!
  • Haha 1

Julio better see more targets this Sunday. Between Hooper and Sanu, you figure that is about 14 or so targets gone. Obviously some of that will go the replacements, but should be an extra few targets for Julio. Also take into account they will likely be without their top two RB's. If Ryan can't get the ball to Julio this week then I doubt he ever will. Looks like Bradberry will play, but I don't think he can shutdown Julio. He did pretty well on him last season, Julio's two games against Carolina went for, 4/28/1 and 5/64/0. He's definitely held Julio in check, but got to think circumstances are a little different with all the guys out for the Falcons.

Edited by LionKid90

Ridley will have 47 targets for 258 scoreless yards. "Jaeden Graham": 3 targets, 3 yards, 3TDs. Julio: 5 targets, 62 scoreless yards.

21 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

My prediction, 300 yard game

Looks like you've been dreaming as well.  I would be ecstatic with half that.

I think as Julio owners best case scenario is Ryan goes out and Schaub has to come in. In one game with Julio he was able to get him the ball better than Ryan has this year. 

• Like 1

the line for this game suggests Falcons should be in game. Who knows, maybe Quinn hasnt lost the locker room and last week @ Saints wasnt a fluke. I think Jones will have a good game here.

On 11/13/2019 at 7:26 PM, phisouza33 said:

Let down coming up!

Why Julio always getting tackled at the 1 yard line....... that’s the 2nd time this year .  This dudes upside is so garbage , you’d think being touted as one of the best if not the best WR in the game you’d have at least 1 touchdown after 8 games like dayum wtf

Edited by Brye

8 minutes ago, Jmiller21kg said:

If he has a huge blowup game, it’ll be next week versus the Bucs. 

pssssssssshh i'm not holding my breath

56 minutes ago, Brye said:

Why Julio always getting tackled at the 1 yard line....... that’s the 2nd time this year .  This dudes upside is so garbage , you’d think being touted as one of the best if not the best WR in the game you’d have at least 1 touchdown after 8 games like dayum wtf

Lol he's still top 8 WR on the year without a TD for a minute, a long minute. 

51 minutes ago, Brye said:

It’s a flat out joke with this guy, way over hyped yet again. Never again will I own this bum. 

2 hours ago, phisouza33 said:

It’s a flat out joke with this guy, way over hyped yet again. Never again will I own this bum. 

Dudes allergic to touchdowns it’s crazy, he don’t have the power to carry your team in a given week because he can’t get tds , from now on I’m taking mike Evans over this guy for the rest of his career , it’s unreal

21 hours ago, newyork2la said:

I think as Julio owners best case scenario is Ryan goes out and Schaub has to come in. In one game with Julio he was able to get him the ball better than Ryan has this year. 

Agreed. He has a radar on Julio, and he's a capable QB.

2 minutes ago, Bastardo! said:

Yardage projections for Week 12?

We already know TDs are locked in at zero.

Fearless Forecast:

11 catches

182 yards

2 TDs

Lock it in!

• Like 2

Just now, FitzMagic said:

Fearless Forecast:

11 catches

182 yards

2 TDs

Lock it in!

Please let this happen.

• Like 3

Best matchup of the year, and . . .

JULIO JONES: NOT PRACTICING WEDNESDAY
PUBLISHED WED NOV 20 1:33:36 P.M. CT 2019  
(RotoWire) Jones (undisclosed) wasn't active during the portion of Wednesday's practice open to the media, Vaughn McClure of ESPN.com reports.

Analysis: Aside from stretching prior to the session -- per McClure -- Julio was merely an observer and even walked with a noticeable limp.

10 minutes ago, Bastardo! said:

Best matchup of the year, and . . .

JULIO JONES: NOT PRACTICING WEDNESDAY
PUBLISHED WED NOV 20 1:33:36 P.M. CT 2019  
(RotoWire) Jones (undisclosed) wasn't active during the portion of Wednesday's practice open to the media, Vaughn McClure of ESPN.com reports.

Analysis: Aside from stretching prior to the session -- per McClure -- Julio was merely an observer and even walked with a noticeable limp.

Vet day and pimp walk.

• Like 9

Just now, FitzMagic said:

Vet day and pimp walk.

If I had a nickel for every time Vaughn McClure reported that Julio was walking with a limp I would be employing someone to write these posts while I dictated them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4