Rotoworld.com Forums

Odell Beckham Jr. 2019 Outlook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmaoooo this dude said Godwin for Odell 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Someone gonna break their phone screen pressing reject so hard 

Bill to Odell right now

Posted Images

I'm going to let someone else deal with the NYG headache of QB and o-line issues in a rebuild that they won't admit is a rebuild.

OBJ will probably go back half of 1st rd/2nd rd wrap around but the skills player to own on the NYG is Barkley.

If obj falls to 2nd you could be tempted to go for the Barkley-Obj-Eli stack. .  since we know OBJ also THROWS TD's:lol:

Edited by dashoe

He's now missed 20 games in 5 seasons, which doesn't help when you're looking at a player costing premium draft capital.     If he slides outside the top 10 WR's, that's good for me to take a shot at him, but i struggle to want him at his usual cost.      Honestly I'd feel better about OBJ if Eli is the starter next year.   I know the Giants as a team should probably move on to a rookie, but I think OBJ did just fine with Eli at the helm. I shudder to think what happens to Beckham's production if he has to handle rookie growing pains.  

• Like 2
3 hours ago, BrianM said:

He's now missed 20 games in 5 seasons, which doesn't help when you're looking at a player costing premium draft capital.     If he slides outside the top 10 WR's, that's good for me to take a shot at him, but i struggle to want him at his usual cost.      Honestly I'd feel better about OBJ if Eli is the starter next year.   I know the Giants as a team should probably move on to a rookie, but I think OBJ did just fine with Eli at the helm. I shudder to think what happens to Beckham's production if he has to handle rookie growing pains.  

Yup, Odell and Brown are fades for me. I can see a couple more meltdowns if the Giants are s--- again

• Like 1
On 1/7/2019 at 2:58 PM, Gohawks said:

I'd take him late second. It's not that WRs can't perform on teams with incompetent QBs. It's just the headache is not worth such a high investment. 

A QB that throws for 4300 yards, with 22 TDs and 11 INTs, completes 66% of his passes with a 7.5 Yards Per Attempt is "incompetent"?