The 7th Beatles

Odell Beckham Jr. 2019 Outlook

10 hours ago, jwilsonxo said:

Never drafting this man again unless he falls to the 3rd round next year. What a headache.

You spelled 6th round wrong. 

If the season ended today, would you really grab this guy in the 3rd round next year assuming he stays with BM and Cleveland. He isn't even beating up field goal practice nets any longer. --depressing. 

15 minutes ago, Pooskay said:

You mean 2 receptions.

as long as they're both TDs....🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dontrelle Willis said:

I really think he’s bout to go off ROS I’m in the minority but the browns have a very easy schedule.

Agreed.  He has way too much talent to keep getting held down.  Plus the Browns offense obviously isn't working and they need to make some adjustments.  What's one of the most obvious adjustments?  Feed your stud WR who has been underutilized so far.

1 minute ago, JJ1223 said:

Agreed.  He has way too much talent to keep getting held down.  Plus the Browns offense obviously isn't working and they need to make some adjustments.  What's one of the most obvious adjustments?  Feed your stud WR who has been underutilized so far.

This is assuming Kitchens is an intelligent coach though.

1 minute ago, affliction said:

This is assuming Kitchens is an intelligent coach though.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Dontrelle Willis said:

the browns have a very easy schedule

Bad teams, but good defenses. The only plus matchup he has until the playoffs is MIA. He does have a positive playoff schedule though. He'd be a good buy low as a upside WR3 (what he's playing like), but that won't be what he goes for. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MKO3090 said:

Bad teams, but good defenses. The only plus matchup he has until the playoffs is MIA. He does have a positive playoff schedule though. He'd be a good buy low as a upside WR3 (what he's playing like), but that won't be what he goes for. 

Halfway through the season and Odell owners are still sticking to the WR1 price tag. You are definitely right about that, because I tried. 😂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Halfway through the season and Odell owners are still sticking to the WR1 price tag. You are definitely right about that, because I tried. 😂

As an Odell owner, I still wouldn't trade him for a WR3. Come at me bro

WR3's aren't gonna win anyone their league or save them their season. If Odell turns it around, he could do just that. If not, well then I think I can live without that other WR3

8 minutes ago, atrium said:

As an Odell owner, I still wouldn't trade him for a WR3. Come at me bro

WR3's aren't gonna win anyone their league or save them their season. If Odell turns it around, he could do just that. If not, well then I think I can live without that other WR3

I know. I offered two WR2s to someone WR needy, just to shorten my bench and take the chance that something may turn around. I can understand both sides though. It's tough to accept that a player you draft in first or second round isn't worth their ADP.

Edited by FitzMagic
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Duckbutter said:

You spelled 6th round wrong. 

If the season ended today, would you really grab this guy in the 3rd round next year assuming he stays with BM and Cleveland. He isn't even beating up field goal practice nets any longer. --depressing. 

Yes. Think about how many busts there have been at the WR position, Beckham is a stress free start every week with a huge ceiling.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

I know. I offered two WR2s to someone WR needy, just to shorten my bench and take the chance that something may turn around. I can understand both sides though. It's tough to accept that a player you draft in first or second round isn't worth their ADP.

I would actually probably hit accept on that, depending on my team and which WRs you offered

8 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Beckham is a stress free start every week with a huge ceiling.

Neither of those things are true this year but I respect your optimism. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, atrium said:

As an Odell owner, I still wouldn't trade him for

a WR3.

Come at me bro

#29 Odell Beckham Jr. CLE 89.1 pts    

4 minutes ago, dashoe said:

#29 Odell Beckham Jr. CLE 89.1 pts    

What's your point? I said that I wouldn't trade him for a WR3. I didn't say that he wasn't a WR3.

We know what OBJ is capable based on his past. He has a higher ceiling than any other WR3, so I wouldn't trade him for another one.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, atrium said:

What's your point? I said that I wouldn't trade him for a WR3. I didn't say that he wasn't a WR3.

We know what OBJ is capable based on his past. He has a higher ceiling than any other WR3, so I wouldn't trade him for another one.

Your statement does not make sense because you are stating the obvious as if you are taking a contrarian position against conventional wisdom, if he currently an upside  wr3 then obviously you wouldnt trade him for a wr3. It's sort of like saying water is wet.

The question is would you trade him for a wr2?

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

Your statement does not make sense because you are stating the obvious as if you are taking a contrarian position against conventional wisdom, if he currently an upside  wr3 then obviously you wouldnt trade him for a wr3. It's sort of like saying water is wet.

The question is would you trade him for a wr2?

Depends on the WR2. I turned down an offer of Diggs & Freeman for him a couple weeks ago, before Diggs went on his string of good games. Would I take that now? Probably, yeah.

But I don't think I would do a 1-for-1 swap for Diggs

Squeaky wheel time.  It worked for Diggs...

Funny how the buy low types get upset with OBJ owners for not dropping the value for them. Go get that WR3 off the waiver since he sucks so bad... No discounts. Standing pat and stiff arming lame offers is the only win OBJ owners have at this point. For a guy who sucks so bad, why would anyone want to trade for him in the first place, right?

• Haha 1

Just now, Fantasy Gooroo said:

Funny how the buy low types get upset with OBJ owners for not dropping the value for them. Go get that WR3 off the waiver since he sucks so bad... No discounts. Standing pat and stiff arming lame offers is the only win OBJ owners have at this point. For a guy who sucks so bad, why would anyone want to trade for him in the first place, right?

Kind of like when a homeowner thinks their house is worth more than it really is and they keep rejecting good offers only to wish six months later that had accepted. If you like your house, keep it. But remember, your house is only worth how much someone is wiling to pay for it. There is no market data to support OBJ being worth top tier talent in exchange. If you like your WR3 then keep him.

Currently starting M.Williams, Kirk, and Conley over him. 

Browns vs Denver is such a dud game. Yuck. His upside is limited big time by whatever game script that will unfold between these two inept dumpster fire offenses paired with decent defenses 

• Like 1