The 7th Beatles

Odell Beckham Jr. 2019 Outlook

5 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

I really don't know that's a damn good question. I think it has to be byes/desperation talking. 

OBJ is an easy bench in yet another crap matchup. I'll certainly be willing to see him have a blow-up game on my bench, and then maybe I'll think about starting him at some future point.

PIT can definitely be exploited in the passing game, but their pass rush at this point in the season is about as good as any defense in the league. That happens to be the Browns' Achilles Heel. The OL can't block it and Mayfield can't Russel-Wilson his way out of it. 

Show me - until then forget it.

Food for thought- Vegas has Cleveland as a 2.5 favorite and they’re usually pretty good at baiting lines. This makes me think either the Steelers d isn’t as good as public perception believes or the browns pass offense isn’t as bad as people think. This could be the game that they wake up (I know I know) 

34 minutes ago, Jrt80 said:

Food for thought- Vegas has Cleveland as a 2.5 favorite and they’re usually pretty good at baiting lines. This makes me think either the Steelers d isn’t as good as public perception believes or the browns pass offense isn’t as bad as people think. This could be the game that they wake up (I know I know) 

It probably has to do with the Steelers horrible offense. That defense is nasty. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jrt80 said:

You can take all of the information that you gather about this game and add it, subtract it, divide it,  multiply it and kiss it for good luck and OBJ will STILL wind up with just 5 catches for 50 yards.

Edited by nonstopfan

1 hour ago, Jrt80 said:

Or because Mason Rudolph is garbage, the point total is just 40.5, 3rd lowest of the week. I pay more attention to that 

Edited by affliction
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, affliction said:

Or because Mason Rudolph is garbage, the point total is just 40.5, 3rd lowest of the week. I pay more attention to that 

I feel like he left out the most obvious answer lmao. 

7 minutes ago, mrfrood said:

I think he goes 6 for 83 and a td this week. Next week he will have 2 tds. 

woah I was just coming in here to put 6/80/2

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WayneFontes said:

He will not score. TNF is a fantasy wasteland. There will be many defeated OBJ owners here tomorrow night.

If they don’t feed him on national tv at least we could get a blow up. Maybe he punts a football in the stands or Sprewells his coach 

• Like 1

Kitchens will be fired this week! Yes, I know a bit early but Browns can’t afford to get embarrassed again. I didn’t watch the last game but the RZ offense is terrible. 

Odell on national TV will do alright. Pittsburgh defense will probably wreck the browns offensive line and you can bet the browns will make some mistakes. 

5 hours ago, PackerBacker555 said:

Kitchens will be fired this week! Yes, I know a bit early but Browns can’t afford to get embarrassed again. I didn’t watch the last game but the RZ offense is terrible. 

Odell on national TV will do alright. Pittsburgh defense will probably wreck the browns offensive line and you can bet the browns will make some mistakes. 

The game vs the 49ers was on National TV and that didn't work out too well. 

Projection: 16 pts (0.5 PPR)

Research: It was clear that the Browns wanted to incorporate Odell Beckham Jr. more into their offense during their Week 10 matchup against the Bills. Beckham was targeted a season high 12 times, but only hauled in 5 receptions for 57 yards. During the Wednesday weekly press conference, Browns head coach Freddie Kitchens was asked about Beckham and the “concerted effort they made to get him more involved”. The coach said “well, I think anytime we get the ball in our playmakers hands, it’s a good thing”. Based on that response, it’s clear they think very highly of Beckham and believe he needs to be more involved in their offense. Additionally, the Steelers are ranked 15th against the pass and reported starting left cornerback Joe Haden on the “did not practice” (DNP) injury report due to an “illness”. Expect Beckham to finally come out of his shell and be in the WR1 category range.

• Haha 1

Welp...another week of telling ourselves "it's fine, next week will get better". I don't know guys...I think we're screwed.

• Thanks 1

It is what it is.. just traded for him as my WR3, so I'll take whatever I can get

19 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

He sulked with hood over top. He is looking like... get me the hell out of here. If you saw post game interview. 

Are you saying he doesn't like living in Cleveland and playing for the browns? he's obviously crazy.

• Like 2

On 11/13/2019 at 10:26 PM, nonstopfan said:

You can take all of the information that you gather about this game and add it, subtract it, divide it,  multiply it and kiss it for good luck and OBJ will STILL wind up with just 5 catches for 50 yards.

4 for 60. 10 points lol. Every damn week the same thing lol. That's his floor/ceiling these days. He's the Lamar Miller of WR's.

What a great low-end WR3

• Like 1

21 hours ago, affliction said:

If they don’t feed him on national tv at least we could get a blow up. Maybe he punts a football in the stands or Sprewells his coach 

You got close, but wrong guy...

• Haha 2

Almost a TD but unfortunately, that’s the narrative this year. Baker missed him on wide open 2-3 throws and he damn near laughed. Should have had around 100 yards but again,  his whole year has been “should have” with this QB. 

how you see 10+ targets last 2 games and come down with a low catch rate for a WR of his caliber is crazy. 

he will move on this offseason. The chemistry with mayfield hasn’t been there all year. 

7 hours ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

He sulked with hood over top. He is looking like... get me the hell out of here. If you saw post game interview. 

Because of the fight