The 7th Beatles

Odell Beckham Jr. 2019 Outlook

48 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

Point to ponder: if you made it to playoffs carrying around Beckham as dead weight all season, but he goes off this week for 25-30 points and singlehandedly gets you out of the first round, did the pick pay off?

only if  he finisihes top 3 wr each playoof and championship game

48 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

Point to ponder: if you made it to playoffs carrying around Beckham as dead weight all season, but he goes off this week for 25-30 points and singlehandedly gets you out of the first round, did the pick pay off?

No. Not if he then goes back to a 30 yard guy in the 2nd round. I'm trying to win a championship. He was picked to be a weekly contributor

3 hours ago, smetana34 said:

Nobody's concerned with Bakers injury?

His production can’t be any worse. Might even be better now. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I'd be fine if he left the Browns. He does however need to land on a team that actually uses whatever elite talent it has at WR.

His issue right now is poor coaching. If Kitchens gets fired maybe his replacement could entice Beckham to stay.

Bring back Josh McCown. He'll throw for 400 yards and 3 TD's and make OBJ look like the GOAT.

Mayfield is trash.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

Eric Bieniemy will be the coach of the Browns next year. 

My money is on Monken. Why else would he turn down other job offers after producing the most prolific passing  offense in Tampa to take an OC position where he cedes play calling to a guy with only 2 months of playcalling on his resume? He knew Kitchens was in over his head 😂

15 minutes ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

Bill Cowher will be the coach of the Browns next year, if Carolina doesn't grab him first.

fixed. 

• Haha 1

Some (certainly not all and probably not even most) will be forgiven if he puts out this week.  May get even less targets than usual for badmouthing your whole city.

" NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Odell Beckham has been playing a sports hernia that will require offseason surgery. "

Thinking about starting James Washington over Odell this week.. I know Odell has a good matchup but I have a feeling he might cost me a playoff win today with his inconsistency.

1 hour ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

The Hernia is not as serious as many think. If it was he wouldn't be playing. It is pain management, so I expect him to take one home today. Bench Odell and it might be regretted. 

If he needs surgery, I would call that serious 🤣

Edited by dashoe

On 12/4/2019 at 7:22 AM, dashoe said:

Everyone knows he really wants to play in LA or SF. He wants to be in a major media market around celebs and socialites and that glamorous paparazzi lifestyle. You don't get big endorsement dollars and appearance fees playing n Cleveland

I still believe this to be true 😂