The 7th Beatles

Odell Beckham Jr. 2019 Outlook

I still contend Kitchens is the worst play caller in the NFL this season 😂

So now he wants out of Cleveland. Can't blame him. Reunion with the Giants ?

On 12/5/2019 at 11:29 AM, Jared24 said:

Lmao, acting like IB some 'secret source' you can't disclose 🤣

Who said I got from someone named IB? 

On 12/4/2019 at 4:48 AM, iretirefromfantasy said:

He apparently wants out of Cleveland next season. Requested to the front office and they will accommodate him.

Jay Glazer of Fox Sports reports Odell Beckham has told players and coaches on other teams he wants out of Cleveland.

Beckham made waves with some of his comments last week, implying he was unsure of his future in Cleveland. "No one knows what the future holds," said Beckham. "I couldn't sit here and tell you whether I'm going to be here, want to be here, don't want to be here." OBJ later clarified his remarks on Twitter, though usually where there's smoke, there's fire. Per Glazer, Beckham has made a habit of telling players and coaches on opposing teams before and during games to "come get me." Glazer added that he doesn't see Beckham's relationship with the Browns "ending well" after this year. In the midst of one of his worst statistical seasons, moving the high-maintenance and oft-injured wide receiver might be easier said than done.

4 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

Jay Glazer of Fox Sports reports Odell Beckham has told players and coaches on other teams he wants out of Cleveland.

Beckham made waves with some of his comments last week, implying he was unsure of his future in Cleveland. "No one knows what the future holds," said Beckham. "I couldn't sit here and tell you whether I'm going to be here, want to be here, don't want to be here." OBJ later clarified his remarks on Twitter, though usually where there's smoke, there's fire. Per Glazer, Beckham has made a habit of telling players and coaches on opposing teams before and during games to "come get me." Glazer added that he doesn't see Beckham's relationship with the Browns "ending well" after this year. In the midst of one of his worst statistical seasons, moving the high-maintenance and oft-injured wide receiver might be easier said than done.

what a quitter.   He would have been pretty good with Jones at the helm in NY.   And Cleveland is probably going to take care of the O-line issues and Baker will improve.

He just can't stick anything out.

• Like 1

Really don't blame him. This team has been under performing just as much as Beckham. Baker and him have simply not clicked, with a bunch of missed throws. Its up to the coach and team to make him stay (and make him happy), cause the team will probably be better next year, but it might be too late. 

1 hour ago, K197040 said:

what a quitter.   He would have been pretty good with Jones at the helm in NY.   And Cleveland is probably going to take care of the O-line issues and Baker will improve.

He just can't stick anything out.

Same OBJ that  after getting the highest paid contract for a WR threw his QB and team under the bus on a nationally televised interview with his sidekick friend the Rapper Little Wayne.

• Like 2

I don’t know how I made it to the semifinals with him.

Im going to have to bench him so I expect him to go off.

• Like 1

Not that it matters but I’m dropping. 
crazy but you could realistically see OBJ, David Johnson and Juju all on waivers wires. You should see all on waivers

On 12/5/2019 at 11:23 AM, wendellrott said:

had the 12th pick took OBJ and JUJU 12th and 13th

guess how my season went 

Looked like a great "zero RB" start... but it was actually a "zero WR" start!

• Haha 1

I suspect if the Browns lose or the Steelers win, he may just get the surgery. This could be the last week of Odell, unless the steelers lose and the browns win. This is an assumption, but Odell isn't going to risk more injury for next year when Jimmy  G is throwing him the pigskin. The 49ers go down in the divisional round and pay a 2nd for Odell.

1 minute ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

I suspect if the Browns lose or the Steelers win, he may just get the surgery. This could be the last week of Odell, unless the steelers lose and the browns win. This is an assumption, but Odell isn't going to risk more injury for next year when Jimmy  G is throwing him the pigskin. The 49ers go down in the divisional round and pay a 2nd for Odell.

I came in here for this take, except for the playoff part. 

19 minutes ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

The last week of Odell??? That was week 3 partner. 

• Haha 1

It’s to the point where this guy has sucked so much I wouldn’t even feel bad benching him and him going off. It’s not like he got any of us to the playoffs and we are benching a stud here. That said, does anyone foresee him bucking the trend and having a monster game somehow? Or just more of the same 

1 hour ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

It’s to the point where this guy has sucked so much I wouldn’t even feel bad benching him and him going off. It’s not like he got any of us to the playoffs and we are benching a stud here. That said, does anyone foresee him bucking the trend and having a monster game somehow? Or just more of the same 

he is playing the cardinals. . .  ?

19 minutes ago, nyg350 said:

he is playing the cardinals. . .  ?

yes but has matchup really made a difference? His two good games were against s---y teams yes but both were because of one play in each