Rotoworld.com Forums

Odell Beckham Jr. 2019 Outlook

The Browns offense is loaded on paper.  Mayfield has OBJ, Landry, Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt.  They’ve done a good job surrounding their young QB with young skill position talent. 

The Giants have the 6th pick and 17th pick, so I suppose they have some ability to move around in the first. 

Seems like an upgrade for Odell’s fantasy prospects next season. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmaoooo this dude said Godwin for Odell 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Someone gonna break their phone screen pressing reject so hard 

Bill to Odell right now

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

Just on talent, does any team in the NFL have more starting talent than the Browns. Not even the Rams have this ridiculous talent. 2 stud receivers, 2 stud running backs, a 1st rounder tight end, and their entire defense is basically 1st rounders from all the years of sucking. Man, everything is riding on Baker Mayfield being the real deal now. The pressure is out of this world.

They will continue sucking. The Browns can have 5644665 1st round players and hoard 8667765 Elite players they want but I still dont have much high expectation in the Win column. 

Cleveland Divas

Edited by SyNdicateZ
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, chud12 said:

So the g men are getting the 17th overall player in this years draft, two more picks and Peppers. Kind of a terrible haul for Obj. 

veto worthy imho

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

I guess we will all see if OBJ is just talent with no heart for winning. Obviously that's what the Giants were thinking. I can't believe they didn't get at least a 1st and 2nd at least, if not a 1st this year and a 1st next year. But damn, I can't believe they didn't want OBJ with Haskins...unless they actually don't like Haskins at all, or any of the QB's in this draft...which could be very possible... which makes OBJ more expendable as they go full rebuild

3 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

They will continue sucking. The Browns can have 5644665 1st round players and hoard 8667765 Elite players they want but I still dont have much high expectation in the Win column. 

Cleveland Divas

Simple Jack could coach this level of talent to the playoffs though. That starting lineup on both sides is just stupid, I mean absolutely stupid on paper. 

Edited by MrPositive
13 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

Just on talent, does any team in the NFL have more starting talent than the Browns. Not even the Rams have this ridiculous talent. 2 stud receivers, 2 stud running backs, a 1st rounder tight end, and their entire defense is basically 1st rounders from all the years of sucking. Man, everything is riding on Baker Mayfield being the real deal now. The pressure is out of this world.

Wasnt this said about the NYG last season with barkley-obj-engram-shepard-solder-hernandez-eli.. 😂

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Wasnt this said about the NYG last season with barkley-obj-engram-shepard-solder-hernandez-eli.. 😂

🤦‍♂️ Not even close, the Browns have much better skill position players, as well as finishing better last year than the Giants.  How could it possibly be subtraction by addition with OBJ and Hunt? 😂

• Like 2
1 minute ago, goke said:

I'm going to get more of my time back...instead of Sunday's watching RedZone + Sunday Night Football, I'm picking up a new hobby

Bruh... reddit streams.

21 minutes ago, dashoe said:

No way the Giants had a Myles Garrett and Denzel Ward on defense. Collins and Apple are pretty good, but no way he's at those 2 level. Then add in that Baker is going into his 2nd season, and Eli has had a broken body for several years now. So no, not even close to the same in my book. The Giants also can't even come close to matching Landry at WR2, or Hunt at RB2 (which is simply laughable honestly).

Edited by MrPositive
9 minutes ago, kdko said:

🤦‍♂️ Not even close, the Browns have much better skill position players, as well as finishing better last year than the Giants.  How could it possibly be subtraction by addition with OBJ and Hunt? 😂

Obviously you were not in the barkeley-obj-NYG 2018 threads with  everyine having barkley-engram-obj finishing in the top 3 of their position and shepard finishing as a top 24 wr. .  and the giants winning their division with +11 wins. . .🤣

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

Obviously you were not in the barkeley-obj-NYG 2018 threads with  everyine having barkley-engram-obj finishing in the top 3 of their position and shepard finishing as a top 24 wr. .  and the giants winning their division with +11 wins. . .🤣

I remember that talk, but still don't think that offense is nearly as impressive as this one

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

That's insane if true. With what defense was that gonna happen? And Eli was literally benched for Geno Smith people. He was suddenly going to have a new body?

4 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

No way the Giants had a Myles Garrett and Denzel Ward on defense. Collins is pretty good, but no way he's at those 2 level. Then add in that Baker is going into his 2nd season, and Eli has had a broken body for several years now. So no, not even close to the same in my book.

but I reall on def they had snacks and collins and apple. .etc😂 Wow! I love the amnesia of the 2018 preseason giants hype threads after the draft🤕

On 2/17/2019 at 11:30 AM, Gohawks said:

Odell had most receptions ever through a players first 15 games, fastest to 100 receptions, highest average ypg for a rookie ever, only player to ever record 1,200+ yards in 12 or less games, and he has various other records. He has 1,300 and 10+ every season he has been healthy. 

Just gonna quote myself here and say Giants got fleeced. Absolutely ******** fleeced. 

• Like 1