Rotoworld.com Forums

Odell Beckham Jr. 2019 Outlook

1 minute ago, MrPositive said:

That's insane if true. With what defense was that gonna happen? And Eli was literally benched for Geno Smith people. He was suddenly going to have a new body?

It's ok all off the NYG homers started to commit suicide by week 5 😜

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmaoooo this dude said Godwin for Odell 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Someone gonna break their phone screen pressing reject so hard 

Bill to Odell right now

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, dashoe said:

but I reall on def they had snacks and collins and apple. .etc😂 Wow! I love the amnesia of the 2018 preseason giants hype threads after the draft🤕

Well I wasn't in there. No way I would drop money on Eli Manning last year lol I mean there's still HUGE question marks on OBJ's desire to be a champion. That's why who knows what happens and why I say 'on paper, this is the most ridiculous talent I can recall in a long time'. But obviously OBJ the jury is out if he's just a clown, if there will be chemistry, how good the coaching will be, is Baker really the MAN? So who knows what happens...still 'on paper' it's frightening.

Edited by MrPositive
1 minute ago, patsspytech said:

So, ALOT if off season left, but does this put obj back into top 5 discussion? 

In no order: Hopkins, hill, julio, Devante Adams, Antonio Brown (I’m a David Carr is trash truther)???

I like

Hopkins, OBJ, Julio, Brown (I still think Carr is quite accurate on short throws and Brown makes a lot of his own highlight reels; the praise of Big Ben making AB is totally crazy...watch 2018's highlights...AB literally breaks off 7 screen passes for insane gains all on his own), Adams, TY Hilton has a big bounce back with a better 2 and much more respect for Ebron...don't be surprised if TY doesn't end at the top of yards.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, psygolf said:

At least Chubb won’t have to play wr in all of those 4-5 wr sets now.

🤓

Landry  and his contract is worthless on this offense now. Dorsey should trade him and keep duke and move callaway to the slot and perriman+higgins  rotate. move landry and get some cap + picks back

Edited by dashoe
43 minutes ago, chud12 said:

So the g men are getting the 17th overall player in this years draft, two more picks and Peppers. Kind of a terrible haul for Obj. 

I like the Browns side of the trade better, but Odell is 26, Randy Moss was traded at age 28 for the 7th overall pick.  So the 17th, a 3rd and Peppers isnt that crazy. 

13 minutes ago, patsspytech said:

So, ALOT if off season left, but does this put obj back into top 5 discussion? 

In no order: Hopkins, hill, julio, Devante Adams, Antonio Brown (I’m a David Carr is trash truther)???

I think it’s pretty easy to bump OBJ over AB on that list. Mayfield looks primed to explode and I think OBJ has a career year as a result (which could mean a WR1 overall finish). Meanwhile AB looked a half step slower last year and he’s moving to a joke team with a joke QB that looks primed to suck for years. It’s not crazy to doubt whether Brown even finishes in the top-10.

12 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

I like the Browns side of the trade better, but Odell is 26, Randy Moss was traded at age 28 for the 7th overall pick.  So the 17th, a 3rd and Peppers isnt that crazy. 

It’s a horrible deal. 

11 minutes ago, dashoe said:

but obviously the best deal they could get so it tells you something about the current market🤔

There are many questions as to whether OBJ is a diva team killer. We'll find out real fast if that's true or not.

1 minute ago, ZappB said:

So is the consensus that this is better for Beckham?  At first I thought it might hurt his volume playing with Landry but I might be overthinking it.  

Yes.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

This seems dumb. I'm not sure how much better the Browns got, and their WRs were already solid. Giants and Baker are the winners.

Their wr's were solid pre obj?

They lead the league in drops. Landry was exposed and couldnt make a difference outside of the slot. calloway couldnt catch a ball. higgins worked his way up from the practice squad. 

Perriman came in off the couch and became Bakers #1 downfield threat and best big play weapon.

I think I owned all of them at various points except for landry

Their wr's were terrible last season. . .😂

Edited by dashoe
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, ZappB said:

So is the consensus that this is better for Beckham?  At first I thought it might hurt his volume playing with Landry but I might be overthinking it.  

I think whatever offense moneken+kitchens builds around baker will benefit OBJ more than what shumur was building in NY

• Like 1