Ffguy0087

Kenny Golladay 2019 Outlook

6 minutes ago, affliction said:

This guy is frustrating to own. 

They have a PS caliber QB throwing him the ball.

43 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Do we think there's any chance we get something this week? Only, I haven't really got any options left.

have to roll with him. got us this far. I also don't have any better options and sure as hell aint rolling out debo or gage.

7+ targets plus his talent makes him a wr3 imo

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Do we think there's any chance we get something this week? Only, I haven't really got any options left.

i mean--it's going to be something between 0 and 20. he'll get a couple shots and it's all just about whether or not Blech can put the ball anywhere near him. It's really a roll of the dice. 

• Like 2

On 12/15/2019 at 4:38 PM, affliction said:

This guy is frustrating to own without Stafford throwing him the ball.

FYP.

But yeah, you’re right. 😢

56 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

have to roll with him. got us this far. I also don't have any better options and sure as hell aint rolling out debo or gage.

7+ targets plus his talent makes him a wr3 imo

Golladay in Denver vs Chris Harris? Basically praying for a TD

5 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Golladay in Denver vs Chris Harris? Basically praying for a TD

like I said targets and talent. don't care who hes going against. whos throwing the ball does have an impact but I have no better options

29 minutes ago, HeHateMe23 said:

I'm benching him most likely.. just having flashbacks to that thanksgiving game...

[...]

Really not many factors working in Golladays favor this week....Tough matchup with Harris, Blough regressing, out in the elements in Denver.  I do think Golladays size could give Harris issues though.....He's a tough cover.

I have to say I'll probably still play him.  He's the WR7 in my 1/2 PPR league and has over 1,000 yards with 10 TD's.  I'm generally a start your studs guy in playoffs as I hate making dumb moves that I end up regretting later.  And benching the WR7 in fantasy finals is probably a move I'd look back on as being one of those dumb moves if I lost because of it.  

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed CSB/AC
  • Like 1

Such a hard choice wether to play or sit him this week. The games you expect him to do well, like against Bucs he sucks and against teams you think he would do bad, Bears has a great game. I've been benching and playing him based on matchups and failed everytime so far lol.

• Like 4

Benching for any TB WR. The Vegas "sharpes" have this weeks TB game the highest scoring game of the week. In most leagues this is the last game and no way can I get another dud from Golladay. Though, in no way I'm blaming the WR. He has talent, just lacks a QB.

Last time I benched him he went off on Thanksgiving - despite that, I'm benching him again in favor of Ward this week