Ffguy0087

Kenny Golladay 2019 Outlook

8 minutes ago, Fantasy_Degenerate said:

What do you guys think against a pretty good chargers D?

He might run into some issues with Casey Hayward on him. Stafford has the luxury of looking elsewhere.

Any thoughts? The Chargers secondary is very tough. Golladay was tied for second on the team in targets with 9, but only caught four passes. Hockenson, Golladay, Amendola, Jones, there's a lot of mouths to feed. 

Dudes a mfn stud.. if he gets the looks he will get you the points your looking for. The emergence of Hocketron should get Golladay some nice single coverages occasionally. He has great body control and hands. I’m trying to trade for him in every league I’m in. 

• Like 2

Can we finally trust him? He's looked good the first two weeks. I've been using him in one of my flex positions but have Lockett and Sanders both behind him.

I was worried after the first week but this was very encouraging. At the end of the day it's a bad team that will have to pass a lot and he's virtually matchup proof due to his size/athleticism. I could see him hovering right around WR10 when the season's over. 

• Like 1

On 6/5/2019 at 7:14 AM, J.T. Marlin said:

On the surface and based on the coaches, yes, and I tend to agree with your statement...but maybe we are wrong for fantasy purposes.  There conceivably should be some positive regression for the team's passing yards, which were way down last year from previous seaon's.  Plus, DET has one of the narrowest WR passing trees in the league.  Golladay is absolutely locked into his role and should run a lot of routes and see a lot of targets. 

I ended up sitting him because of Stafford being inconsistent. It came back to bite me.

5 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

YEAH, BUT ... HAYWARD!!1!!!1

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Benched him because of all the talking heads about Hayward. Never again. He's taken the next step and is back end WR1/rock solid WR2 moving forward. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, The G Man said:

Benched him because of all the talking heads about Hayward. Never again. He's taken the next step and is back end WR1/rock solid WR2 moving forward. 

Yelp me too. Never again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The G Man said:

Same, lesson learned...

I am not lucky enough to have him on any season long teams, but I have gone very heavy on Kenny in DFS this weekend and would recommend you all make certain he's in your lineups across the board.  I would not even remotely be surprised if he was looking at 9-125-1 and maybe even 2 TD's

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, jonasdash said:

I am not lucky enough to have him on any season long teams, but I have gone very heavy on Kenny in DFS this weekend and would recommend you all make certain he's in your lineups across the board.  I would not even remotely be surprised if he was looking at 9-125-1 and maybe even 2 TD's

Could definitely see a monster day for him.  Philly secondary is trash

Today sucked but I’d like to see your rankings next week and the 24 guys you rank ahead of him. Stop being so fickle

• Like 1

In one week we go from 'babytron' to crying like babies.

He will be fine I think there were some big targets that just didn't work.