Ffguy0087

Kenny Golladay 2019 Outlook

6 minutes ago, HarambeLives said:

Anybody actually catch the game? Any details on his targets or quality of them?

He had 8 targets. I wasn’t able to watch the whole game, missed most of his targets.

Edited by Godeep

Damn this guy lost me the week. Not sure what happened but the targets are there, so at least there's that.

On 9/20/2019 at 11:38 PM, Tierjerk said:

Here's to a monster game! Load up the stud and enjoy. 

Boy, that was a real nice cup of disappointment wasn’t it?

3 minutes ago, Tierjerk said:

Boy, that was a real nice cup of disappointment wasn’t it?

Not when you have McCaffery, Evans, and Cupp on your only team. I don't deserve more than that.

If anyone has the advanced metrics feel free to share, but as just a casual observer, this guy NEVER gets separation. He's big and talented enough to still be a solid WR2 but everything is always contested. He just doesn't get enough easy targets or enough one on one's in the end zone to climb much above that unfortunately. 

On 9/18/2019 at 6:45 AM, jonasdash said:

I am not lucky enough to have him on any season long teams, but I have gone very heavy on Kenny in DFS this weekend and would recommend you all make certain he's in your lineups across the board.  I would not even remotely be surprised if he was looking at 9-125-1 and maybe even 2 TD's

spacer.png

Edited by jonasdash
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

If anyone has the advanced metrics feel free to share, but as just a casual observer, this guy NEVER gets separation. He's big and talented enough to still be a solid WR2 but everything is always contested. He just doesn't get enough easy targets or enough one on one's in the end zone to climb much above that unfortunately. 

Yep reminds me of Alshon or Allen Robinson. He’s not match up proof, but i haven’t been able to determine what types of corners or schemes shut him down?

• Like 1

On 9/23/2019 at 2:11 AM, CrastersCreep said:

Yep reminds me of Alshon or Allen Robinson. He’s not match up proof, but i haven’t been able to determine what types of corners or schemes shut him down?

Alshon is a good comparison 

Looks like Stafford is in danger of sitting this week. Might have to think twice about starting any lions. Anyone have any insight into backup qbs?

27 minutes ago, Godeep said:

Looks like Stafford is in danger of sitting this week. Might have to think twice about starting any lions. Anyone have any insight into backup qbs?

They signed Jeff Driskel not too long ago but the backup is listed as rookie David Blough.  He looked pretty good in the preseason for the Browns but he's a rookie.

1 hour ago, Godeep said:

Is he? I read he expects to be fine. 

On 9/27/2019 at 6:08 PM, Ryansm11 said:

Is he? I read he expects to be fine. 

Early reports seemed like he might, then I started reading all the reports saying otherwise. I didn’t realize how often he plays through injury, and how long it’s been since he missed a game. 

Stafford is as reliable as they come. I have zero reservations starting Golladay here in a plus matchup. Should have a big day. 

Great game. I've said it before but EVERY catch this guy makes is contested. He has phenomenal hands. Encouraging to see him deliver in what seemed to be a plus matchup. I felt they got the TD reviews correct as well. 

Just traded for him in my main money league. I hope he keeps it rolling this week on Monday Night! LET'S GO.

He's had a nice season thus far.

• Like 1

Edited.

Edited by nonstopfan

43 minutes ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

Tough matchup this week, could put up a dud.

He'll probably draw Alexander's coverage for Green Bay but Amari Cooper lit him up last week so I think Golladay has a chance, too, because he's very talented.

1 hour ago, sjm76 said:

He'll probably draw Alexander's coverage for Green Bay but Amari Cooper lit him up last week so I think Golladay has a chance, too, because he's very talented.

Different players tho. Cooper feasts on seperation. Kenny just feasts on the heads of DB’s. 

Edited by Ryansm11
Spell check