Lamont Sanford

Jameis Winston 2019 Outlook

1 minute ago, nmartinez12443 said:

Does he typically wear gloves when he plays?

Not on his throwing hand.. Considered to protect his thumb. 

I'm about as confident in Winston as I was in Jay Cutler. It's going to be a rollercoaster today. 

Edited by MurderInc
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Brettg57 said:

Not sure how I feel about this 

I wish I didn’t even know this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Slotted him in over Mahomes despite watching that video posted up above.  Just had a feeling he would be slinging it.  And sling it he did.  After going over 300 in the first half with 3 TDs, relatively quiet until late in the 4th with his 4th toss.  Likely lost Godwin for next week though.  So no Evans.  No Godwin.  Doesn't matter to Jameis, he will find a way to get it to the open man.  Jameis to win championships?

7 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

He might have locked up a nice little contract for himself these last few weeks.

They say the Arians offense takes awhile to pick up.

1. Boy has he picked it up

and

2. Would BA REALLY want to go from scratch with someone new? 

I'm genuinely hoping for the best for Jameis, and not JUST as a dynasty owner. The dude deserves SOME respect.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

He might have locked up a nice little contract for himself these last few weeks.

Bucs would be silly not to re-sign him right? Can't imagine them drafting someone who is a better fit for Arian's offense, even with the interceptions. 

That fourth TD was so so so nice. Wasn't expecting anything else from him and that was just extra gravy. Dude balled out today. Thank you Jameis.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OrangeAggie said:

Bucs would be silly not to re-sign him right? Can't imagine them drafting someone who is a better fit for Arian's offense, even with the interceptions. 

Yeah I think so. He’s not in the elite tier, but he’s better than average, and he’s picked up the offense well.

What a stud. I’ll take a home matchup against Texans please. They will score and he will keep chucking it. 350/4/2 incoming.

Jesus. People, it was the hapless Lions and he still threw a pass right to the other team. Yeah the Bucs are gonna be stupid and franchise him and yeah he throws for lots of yards but has accomplished zero in the NFl No playoff appearances, beats up crappy teams, yeah the Rams are craptastic.

Fantasy gold because he usually digs a hole for his own team with turnovers but as an NFL QB, hes pure garbage.

• Like 1

This fantasy season made me a Winston fan !   When i drafted this guy i got sooooo much crap.  The irony.... is i played the guy that gave me the most crap in the Semi's today and because of Jameis I am now up 140-111.... and have a 92 percent chance at moving on.   

5 minutes ago, FavreCo said:

Jesus. People, it was the hapless Lions and he still threw a pass right to the other team. Yeah the Bucs are gonna be stupid and franchise him and yeah he throws for lots of yards but has accomplished zero in the NFl No playoff appearances, beats up crappy teams, yeah the Rams are craptastic.

Fantasy gold because he usually digs a hole for his own team with turnovers but as an NFL QB, hes pure garbage.

Did you get obliterated by Winston? Probably

I'll take this from my 11th round pick. He's been incredible for fantasy last few games.

Maybe he should break his thumb more often. My only concern is that losing Godwin and Evans may just be the crushing blow for elite qb1 value next week