Sign in to follow this  
socal.trades714@yahoo.com

MY GIANNIS FOR PG13?! (WHIR100%)

12 Team H2H 9 Cat (Punt T/Os)

1)  My: Giannis and Jarrett Allen 

For: Paul George and Myles Turner

2) My: Giannis and Eric Bledsoe

For: Paul George and Victor Oladipo (This trade seems more of a long shot)

I would be proposing. I just got Giannis, but I'm wondering if PG13 might be a better fit for my squad.  Thoughts? WHIR

IMO hold. Giannis provides elite categories in every other category apart from FT% and yes paul george is having an amazing year but the assist for him are starting to come down, the rebounds havent been there as much. If you wait a little longer George could be seen as a late first rounder or top second if the trend continues and you can get more value. I do like the Oladipo trade but like you said its a long shot specifically because bledsoe is a buy low guy, but then again oladipo turns the ball over a lot with the high usage and if Turner misses any period of time that only means more usage for him and sabonas. Basketballmonster.com is where I look to see what kind of players fit my build and I highly recommend it. 

• Like 1

You should just hang on to Giannis and enjoy the ride. I don’t like that first trade because you’re giving up the best player. The second trade would be better for you, but it might not get accepted. 

I can count the number of players I’d rather have on my fantasy squad over Giannis on one hand, and neither PG or Oladipo are on that list. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, socal.trades714@yahoo.com said:

Thanks for your replies.  I think both of you are right and I may just be trying to make too many moves.  Still, would love to hear a few more opinions before I close this book.

Depending on your roster I would try and go after Harden or Davis, but I'm not sure what kind of depth you have. Anyone else you are giving up something too much in return for another first rounder, and without seeing the rest of your roster my only recommendation would be to use basketballmonster.com underneath team analysis or player rankings you can see the impact each player has and in what categories. 

Since you're only punting TOs I'd keep Giannis considering he's way better in most of the nuanced cats.

• Like 1