Jump to content
Rotoworld.com Forums

JuJu Smith-Schuster 2019 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Then take your casual racism back to the baseball forum.

Yeah, and it rhymes with duck. 

Not this again with the eating.  Got a long break from this type of verbiage in the baseball forum.  I almost forgot that people talk like this.  I suppose that football just attracts a different cali

Posted Images

I’m trying to trade this fool ASAP. This Pittsburgh offense is awful, thank god he broke one big play, but without that ONE PLAY, he did nothing. The volume is just not there compared to someone like Keenan. He appears to basically be DeSean Jackson, boom/bust guy. I do not trust him as a set and forget guy. Definitely not worth the value he was drafted at. Gonna see who takes the bait on a trade

Edited by Jrt80
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

If you can sell after today, do it. This was really a disastrous game that was saved by a very flukish long touchdown. If you have not seen this play you have to see it. It should have been about a 15 or 20 yd gain and a guy in the middle of the field just took a terrible angle. What is going to be a touchdown maybe 1% of the time ended up being a great touch down by Juju. Full credit to him for making it happen but you can't bank on a play like that very often.

Link to post
Share on other sites

But what do you sell him for? You're probably weaker at WR because he was an early pick so you vacate the WR position to plug in someone with less talent. If you have a sucker in your league, I guess, but anyone paying any amount of attention is seeing the same things you are in relation to Juju. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kidsgotsoul said:

But what do you sell him for? You're probably weaker at WR because he was an early pick so you vacate the WR position to plug in someone with less talent. If you have a sucker in your league, I guess, but anyone paying any amount of attention is seeing the same things you are in relation to Juju. 

 

TY might be a decent target. It's kinda who I was thinking of going after

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

You think Davante Adams would be a good trade? Maybe brandin cooks? Idk maybe other people in your league haven’t been paying attention to the Steelers and will see the name Juju and just assume he’s a stud!?

 

maybe Lockett?

Edited by Jrt80
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jrt80 said:

You think Davante Adams would be a good trade? Maybe brandin cooks? Idk maybe other people in your league haven’t been paying attention to the Steelers and will see the name Juju and just assume he’s a stud!?

 

maybe Lockett?

Cooks after tonight hell no. Adams HELL no. Lockett might be a target. Gotta go after someone who sucked today, Godwin or Hollywood?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2019 at 5:29 PM, kidsgotsoul said:

But what do you sell him for? You're probably weaker at WR because he was an early pick so you vacate the WR position to plug in someone with less talent. If you have a sucker in your league, I guess, but anyone paying any amount of attention is seeing the same things you are in relation to Juju. 

I’m trying to trade for Adams in one league. Sending juju for Adams straight up. Juju plays Cincinnati this week also so if ppl don’t bite I’m sure juju value will go up after that game. Then you should definitely sell 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HOF12 said:

I’m trying to trade for Adams in one league. Sending juju for Adams straight up. Juju plays Cincinnati this week also so if ppl don’t bite I’m sure juju value will go up after that game. Then you should definitely sell 

I literally just tried this and it got denied. I felt good about it too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ryansm11 said:

I literally just tried this and it got denied. I felt good about it too. 

Damn i just offered juju and Carlos Hyde for Adams. And if ppl really don’t want him that’s definitely a sign to sell after Cincinnati 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HOF12 said:

Damn i just offered juju and Carlos Hyde for Adams. And if ppl really don’t want him that’s definitely a sign to sell after Cincinnati 

I think if you’re into the gamble, go find the Tyreek Hill owner in your league and see how he feels about a one for one swap

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...