Boudewijn

JuJu Smith-Schuster 2019 Outlook

I thought of him as a good WR1 with upside to finish as the # 1 PPR WR. Now I think of him as a decent WR2 with a capped ceiling of high end WR2, maybe borderline WR1, but unlikely.

I’m very biased but think he will be okay. Mason looked good and was targeting juju. I think he’s a hold unless you’re really cashing in somehow. I wouldn’t panic. 

• Like 1

I’m trying to trade this fool ASAP. This Pittsburgh offense is awful, thank god he broke one big play, but without that ONE PLAY, he did nothing. The volume is just not there compared to someone like Keenan. He appears to basically be DeSean Jackson, boom/bust guy. I do not trust him as a set and forget guy. Definitely not worth the value he was drafted at. Gonna see who takes the bait on a trade

Edited by Jrt80
  • Thanks 1

Talent is there, but Rudolph 🤢

If you can sell after today, do it. This was really a disastrous game that was saved by a very flukish long touchdown. If you have not seen this play you have to see it. It should have been about a 15 or 20 yd gain and a guy in the middle of the field just took a terrible angle. What is going to be a touchdown maybe 1% of the time ended up being a great touch down by Juju. Full credit to him for making it happen but you can't bank on a play like that very often.

I’m holding. The SF defense is pretty good & it was Rudolph’s 1st start. Things will improve

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

But what do you sell him for? You're probably weaker at WR because he was an early pick so you vacate the WR position to plug in someone with less talent. If you have a sucker in your league, I guess, but anyone paying any amount of attention is seeing the same things you are in relation to Juju. 

On 9/17/2019 at 5:15 PM, Ryansm11 said:

I’m very biased but think he will be okay. Mason looked good and was targeting juju. I think he’s a hold unless you’re really cashing in somehow. I wouldn’t panic. 

I agree. 

All you advocates for selling JuJu.  What do you know that a person you are trading to doesnt??  The 3 catches for 81 yards and TD???  What a selling point!!!

The wr position is so deep.  There are tons of JuJu's out there right now.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kidsgotsoul said:

But what do you sell him for? You're probably weaker at WR because he was an early pick so you vacate the WR position to plug in someone with less talent. If you have a sucker in your league, I guess, but anyone paying any amount of attention is seeing the same things you are in relation to Juju. 

TY might be a decent target. It's kinda who I was thinking of going after

• Haha 1

You think Davante Adams would be a good trade? Maybe brandin cooks? Idk maybe other people in your league haven’t been paying attention to the Steelers and will see the name Juju and just assume he’s a stud!?

maybe Lockett?

Edited by Jrt80

7 minutes ago, Jrt80 said:

You think Davante Adams would be a good trade? Maybe brandin cooks? Idk maybe other people in your league haven’t been paying attention to the Steelers and will see the name Juju and just assume he’s a stud!?

maybe Lockett?

Cooks after tonight hell no. Adams HELL no. Lockett might be a target. Gotta go after someone who sucked today, Godwin or Hollywood?

No one is trading you Lockett after his last two weeks. Godwin is probably the only guy you could potentially target and trade for. The rest of these target suggestions are pipe dreams or not worth it.

Broke free to grab 15 points his first game with a new qb who still looked his way a ton and these children are ready to sell wish I played in leagues with you all

Edited by Mattmac92
  • Like 2

I might be on an island but I think Rudolph will settle in and be ok, I believe juju will be fine for a top 10-12 finish. I know that’s not where everyone grabbed him but at this point I wouldn’t move him for someone like Hollywood or Godwin.

Hey man, it’s looking like Juju probably won’t have 1400 yards this year with Rudolph throwing to him lmao, I’m an idiot. @andypro77 only good thing is it’s a long season, so who knows! 

6 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Hey man, it’s looking like Juju probably won’t have 1400 yards this year with Rudolph throwing to him lmao, I’m an idiot. @andypro77 only good thing is it’s a long season, so who knows! 

On pace for 1296!

8 minutes ago, Smoketheclay said:

On pace for 1296!

I still think he will get close, but without ben he won’t hit his ceiling. 

On 9/22/2019 at 5:29 PM, kidsgotsoul said:

I’m trying to trade for Adams in one league. Sending juju for Adams straight up. Juju plays Cincinnati this week also so if ppl don’t bite I’m sure juju value will go up after that game. Then you should definitely sell 

Just now, HOF12 said:

I’m trying to trade for Adams in one league. Sending juju for Adams straight up. Juju plays Cincinnati this week also so if ppl don’t bite I’m sure juju value will go up after that game. Then you should definitely sell 

I literally just tried this and it got denied. I felt good about it too. 

1 minute ago, Ryansm11 said:

I literally just tried this and it got denied. I felt good about it too. 

Damn i just offered juju and Carlos Hyde for Adams. And if ppl really don’t want him that’s definitely a sign to sell after Cincinnati 

5 minutes ago, HOF12 said:

Damn i just offered juju and Carlos Hyde for Adams. And if ppl really don’t want him that’s definitely a sign to sell after Cincinnati 

I think if you’re into the gamble, go find the Tyreek Hill owner in your league and see how he feels about a one for one swap