Rotoworld.com Forums

JuJu Smith-Schuster 2019 Outlook

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Then take your casual racism back to the baseball forum.

Yeah, and it rhymes with duck. 

Not this again with the eating.  Got a long break from this type of verbiage in the baseball forum.  I almost forgot that people talk like this.  I suppose that football just attracts a different cali

Posted Images

7 hours ago, HOF12 said:

From what i hear he won’t be facing Casey Hayward but i could be wrong. I’d still sit tho, if you have better options.

hope to see this qb target juju a lot tho. 

Caseys best days are behind him. Even if he is on JuJu it's not anywhere close to a guaranteed lockdown. And if Casey isn't on JuJu, he could really break out. The secondary is very banged up right now.

7 hours ago, jujus-jujubees said:

The game will be played about 10 miles from where JuJu went to high school, he will have a ton of family/friends there, and the stadium will be filled with approximately 95% Steelers fans. Intangibles to consider, or not. 

I consider this stuff too, whether it has an effect right not. Convinced me to start Kupp last year against the Vikings when he had his breakout game last year. I like hearing this about Juju.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, kidsgotsoul said:

I consider this stuff too, whether it has an effect right not. Convinced me to start Kupp last year against the Vikings when he had his breakout game last year. I like hearing this about Juju.

If that’s the case I’ll hold on to him for a bit longer. Been shopping him for days. Was even getting ready to trade him for waller 😅 

definitely need him to have a nice game. To scared to start him tho. Luckily kupp has been putting in work. 

11 minutes ago, oban14 said:

He will bounce back, leading you all to tears of frustration. Praise juju, pray for juju.

No Ben, No Juju in fantasy football. Great talent wasted.

Yes this floor is ugly, and with no Ben it’s gonna be the risk you are gonna have to take any week you throw him out there. The problem is the volume hasn’t been there target wise and probably won’t be ROS. 

With a third stringer out there the gameplan should be to work the run and they have had success now with that strategy.

He still has the big play ability, but that’s what owners are gonna have to hope for any given week. Tough to sell because others see it too, he’s in that diggs category right now. Tons of talent, poor situation, lowest of floors with high ceilings.

At least with Diggs the call out of Cousins and too much reliance on the run seemed to turn the tides... 

JuJu needs more targets to put up huge points like Diggs did yesterday, and I can't see it getting much better - even when Rudolph comes back.  The only hope is that Rudolph was adamant when he said he needed to get on the same page more with JuJu, and that would come soon. My fear is that the Steelers will get up early on the Phins next week too, and we'll see the exact same game plan and floor for us owners.

I've been a huge proponent of JuJu in my keeper league, but at this rate I'd consider consider any reasonable trade offer.

I sat him with the 3rd string QB getting the start.  I'll plug him back in when Rudolph returns and see how it goes.  It was pretty clear to me that he was a sit under the circumstances on Sunday (unless you had no other options).