Boudewijn

JuJu Smith-Schuster 2019 Outlook

Things have gotten bad. The JuJu owner in the league I commission just asked me to disable the ESPN undroppable list so he could drop him for a backup TE. 😂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Things have gotten bad. The JuJu owner in the league I commission just asked me to disable the ESPN undroppable list so he could drop him for a backup TE. 😂 

Seems reasonable 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, topshelf10 said:

Ramsey doesnt cover slot?

Who covers slot for the rams

Roby-Coleman. He’s also good. Juju is a sit unless you don’t have a better option 

I ******** hate Rudolph with a burning passion 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

I’ve wanted to drop Juju for a month, but as commissioner I don’t want to bring up changing a setting mid-season. But I guarantee this “undroppable” situation won’t ever happen again

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

I’ve wanted to drop Juju for a month, but as commissioner I don’t want to bring up changing a setting mid-season. But I guarantee this “undroppable” situation won’t ever happen again

Yeah it’s stupid. I guess I get the concept for rec leagues, but it’s unnecessary in serious leagues.  I just hate the ESPN platform in general nowadays. But we’ve been on it for a decade, so it’s got all our history, stats, and everything.

We don’t have an issue changing small rules like this mid season as long as no one objects.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

I learned from Thielen, also on top of Rudolph and possible Ramsey on D, sitting with confidence.

Arguable the “bust of the year,” due to Ben on IR.

Dropped. No floor. No ceiling. No thanks.

Would rather be disappointed by a waiver wire pickup.

Edited by genya

39 minutes ago, genya said:

Dropped. No floor. No ceiling. No thanks.

Would rather be disappointed by a waiver wire pickup.

Can’t drop on ESPN 

14 hours ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

The ESPN undroppable list is a total effing joke, just like ESPN is a total effing joke lol - hello morons, don't base it on August rankings

1 hour ago, DValentine said:

Can’t drop on ESPN 

In private leagues you can.  Commish just have to click the box in setting not to have that stupid list.

I hate that the Steelers are winning because of their defense. It means Rudolph and his dumb face remains under center. 

11 minutes ago, The 7th Beatles said:

Epic fail this guy.

This the same jokester that was locking a chain around his bicycle and barking at Burfict after a knock out block.

Juju would have talked back but had nothing to say. He got shut up hard yesterday and has been all season. Doesn't matter if he is good when Ben comes back, we have seen his bad side this year and I'll never take him again, he isn't an Alpha.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Epic fail this guy.

This the same jokester that was locking a chain around his bicycle and barking at Burfict after a knock out block.

Juju would have talked back but had nothing to say. He got shut up hard yesterday and has been all season. Doesn't matter if he is good when Ben comes back, we have seen his bad side this year and I'll never take him again, he isn't an Alpha.

I'd like to see how other top WR would fare with this wet noodle armed QB throwing them the ball

9 minutes ago, street sharks said:

I'd like to see how other top WR would fare with this wet noodle armed QB throwing them the ball

You mean "wet noodle armed QB NOT throwing him the ball".

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

JuJu... 2nd-3rd round draft pick turned 35th best WR. Epic fail on all of us who drafted him high. 

I can't bring myself to actually drop him but man, with no Ben ROS, it's really really hard to trust him enough to plug him in. 

Luckily they do have some weak competition coming up but man, Rudolph is garbage. 

Maybe our only hope is the other receivers start getting more attention to leave JuJu on softer matchups. 

Dang does JuJu miss AB + BigBen...

Thinking of dropping this dude. I really think if Ben was around he would of had a BIG season but oh well. He sucks with Mason and I dont have space for these 3-6 pt games sprinkled with a 15 pt game. 

• Thanks 1