Boudewijn

JuJu Smith-Schuster 2019 Outlook

12 hours ago, street sharks said:

He's finally droppable in ESPN

Yep! Dropped & feel just fine about it. Good luck to anyone still hanging on

11 minutes ago, the holy one said:

I must start him due to bye weeks, in a must win week.

spacer.png

on a Thursday

• Like 3

Im starting him in 2 must win matchups. I like his odds more against the browns than any of the waiver wire options. If I knew for sure sanders and/or kittle were out I would be tempted to play Deebo instead but being a Thurs nighter probably won’t have any other choice.

2 hours ago, the holy one said:

I must start him due to bye weeks, in a must win week.

spacer.png

I am sitting here refreshing the will fuller thread hoping to avoid the same fate. I hate seeing JuJu in that flex spot just waiting to register 4 points or less.

1 hour ago, Ryansm11 said:

He’ll be fine against the browns. He should eat out of the slot. 

Can't eat if Rudolph won't serve anything.

• Haha 1

Rudolph is the worst...

I wonder if JuJu would get more points as a QB lol.

It's so scary to start him. Would be interesting to see the Start% vs. Own%. 

What's the over/under on points this week? What about 9.5, you take the over or under?

Rudolp does pass... but to Washington and Johnson.. Looks like JuJu just rans the short routes and Rudolph just throws it deep to those other guys

Finally took him out for Brown. So that means JuJu will go off tomorrow!!

What a bust...

6 hours ago, tpat30 said:

Finally took him out for Brown. So that means JuJu will go off tomorrow!!

What a bust...

Thank you for your sacrifice.  I have to start him in a must win week as well.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ryansm11 said:

He’ll be fine against the browns. He should eat out of the slot. 

What makes you think this? Cleveland is actually pretty stingy against slot receivers (see graphic below).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, meh2 said:

What makes you think this? Cleveland is actually pretty stingy against slot receivers (see graphic below).

Weird I was just reading the opposite. I’ll see if I can find the link to what I read. 

Edit - it was back from the week when Edelman toasted them and that he was a must start against them (obviously) so I’m not sure if anything has changed since then. 

Edited by Ryansm11
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ryansm11 said:

Weird I was just reading the opposite. I’ll see if I can find the link to what I read. 

Edit - it was back from the week when Edelman toasted them and that he was a must start against them (obviously) so I’m not sure if anything has changed since then. 

All of their good DBs were hurt. They’re healthy now. I gotta sit Juju 😕

• Like 1

Sorry I can’t play him anymore😢.

I'm sitting him tonight, but I could see him having 6-80 and a TD while hes on my bench. I really want to drop him because I'm tired of guessing which games he goes off. His schedule lightens up with road games against Cincy, AZ, and Jets in sight. Just cant trust Rudolph to get the ball to Juju.

Edited by Mmiller186

3 minutes ago, Mmiller186 said:

I'm sitting him tonight, but I could see him having 6-80 and a TD while hes on my bench. I really want to drop him because I'm tired of guessing which games he goes off. His schedule lightens up with road games against Cincy, AZ, and Jets in sight. Just cant trust Rudolph to get the ball to Juju.

Jesus I hope your right.  Not confident at all.  I hate bye weeks.

Well, I made the move and sat him last week, which worked out....unfortunately.  I have to play him this week though, but definitely not feeling good about it.  Due to byes and injuries, I'd have to pick someone up off the WW.  In my 12 team league, I don't see anything on the waiver that I would definitely start over JuJu, even on a Thursday night.

I know this sounds crazy but I'm tempted to play Mckissic in .5 ppr over Juju this week. Atleast I know JD will get 5-7 targets plus 8-12 attempts. 

If Steelers would play Juju in the slot more I feel he'd have a decent game but we are hoping for a TD for Juju to have a big day. I just hate sticking him in my lineup and starring at 5 points until Sunday. 

• Like 1

need to delete the app from my phone so I dont panic start him before the game. just a little more to go....

• Like 1

Part of the issue (beyond the obv that Rudolph simply doesn't feed him enough and is not even close to putting the ball in good spots for him) is that the PIT D has been just killing it, almost taking over games and not having to have Rudolph/OC take much in the way of any chances.

As a Juju owner, I understand the vitriol. Buuutttt, he has a fairly soft schedule the rest of the way, starting tonight, and ya gotta think that his talent and volume will shine through. Right...? I think he scores tonight and should close the season relatively strong.

9 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Part of the issue (beyond the obv that Rudolph simply doesn't feed him enough and is not even close to putting the ball in good spots for him) is that the PIT D has been just killing it, almost taking over games and not having to have Rudolph/OC take much in the way of any chances.

Good point. Though, they've just had 3 straight at home, so maybe the defense will bend a bit more on their upcoming road-heavy schedule.