Boudewijn

JuJu Smith-Schuster 2019 Outlook

On 11/13/2019 at 1:29 PM, BallinOnnaBudget said:

Rudolph is the worst...

I wonder if JuJu would get more points as a QB lol.

It's so scary to start him. Would be interesting to see the Start% vs. Own%. 

What's the over/under on points this week? What about 9.5, you take the over or under?

In yahoo he is currently 98% owned and 76% started. 

1 minute ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Means 22% of Yahoo leagues are competitive leagues.

I was thinking 76% is pretty high. In 12+ team leagues he is probably being flexed a lot. Bye weeks are still present. Times are tough.

9 minutes ago, MOPAR_man said:

Exactly. I’m forced to start him tonight and not happy about it. 

right there with you. This blows.

I just dealt my last share of JuJu...godspeed fellas, I will always root for a guy like him! And the match-ups do get much better!

Edited by ST. STEVEN
  • Like 1

Benching JuJu.  Good luck to anyone starting him, I just can't take the chance watching this dumpster fire game.

So... I benched him... injuries blow... Mason looks like dog 💩... think it's time to cut ties. Better days are ahead but not this season. 

Just when you thought things couldn’t get any worse...

bad timing too. Either garbage Rudolph gets replaced by a competent QB or that helmet to head knocked some ability into him. 

yeah, might be a drop depending on diagnosis. if he is in protocol for a few weeks, not worth the roster spot for single digit playoff games

37 minutes ago, altmin said:

yeah, might be a drop depending on diagnosis. if he is in protocol for a few weeks, not worth the roster spot for single digit playoff games

Also if Mason gets suspended a game or 2 who's the backup? Its already an ugly situation that may get even uglier. 

Devlin Hodges filled in for Rudolph when he was concussed. Wasn't any better for JuJu. Steelers need to look at a new signing.

8 hours ago, Juke said:

I was thinking 76% is pretty high. In 12+ team leagues he is probably being flexed a lot. Bye weeks are still present. Times are tough.

in a 12 team and have been flexing him due to my awful RB's, not proud of it tho.

shame what a chitshow this season has been for him, he always comes across as a very grounded and humble kid - magick foosball drama aside, this is great news -

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TonyRomo said:

Steelers better be sending someone for Kaepernick’s workout!

I heard they're not ><

10 minutes ago, Brownsfan74 said:

There's no way a town like Pittsburgh would accept kaep as their qb.

are you familiar w/the Rooney family history?

does "Rooney Rule" ring a bell?  

let's put it this way ... they don't give a flyin' fiddler's fudge about their fans ... they have a baked in base that will continue to line their pockets. same as it ever was.  

tl;dr - the Rooneys have zero effs to give 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

I dropped him and I feel a lot better not having to deal with the guessing game.  We are 3 games away from the playoffs.  If at this point you are not confident in him as a starter then he is just wasting your spot on the roster.

34 minutes ago, Zangief80 said:

I dropped him and I feel a lot better not having to deal with the guessing game.  We are 3 games away from the playoffs.  If at this point you are not confident in him as a starter then he is just wasting your spot on the roster.

I dropped him last week, drafted in the 2nd round.  It is recommended others drop, as Rudolph is arguably the worst QB in the NFL. What a shame for a great player like JSS.

Safe to drop? I keep getting to the drop screen and hesitate to accept.  I'm sure I will be relieved afterwards just hard to imagine dropping my 2nd round pick.