Boudewijn

JuJu Smith-Schuster 2019 Outlook

3 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

LEAGUE WINNER.

If your opponent starts him against you, probably will help you win your league*.

*I say this as a sad JuJu owner

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

No way I trust him this week. But I refuse to drop him, because I know if I do, my opponent is going to pick him and he's going to go off for 150/2. Rather lose the points on my bench than get burned facing him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ruut6 said:

So JuJu looks like he’s coming back 😂

JuJu will be back when Ben is back. Just saying. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, weakkneeswilly said:

JuJu will be back when Ben is back. Just saying. 

To be fair, a Steeler WR has 16+ points in three straight games since Hodges took over. No reason JuJu can’t be startable if you need WR help with Evans/MJ3/Chark all going down.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, jpark211 said:

Rolling him out this week and not feeling confident at all LOL

No sane person would feel confident.  Depending how the early games go, I may pick him up off the WW before the game in case he blows up, but no way would I start him. 

I’d rather he leaves practice early and doesn’t play Sunday than him leaving Sunday early lol

Where do we see him next season? Bounce back candidate or is he only good with another stud WR to take pressure off of him?

32 minutes ago, OShag said:

Where do we see him next season? Bounce back candidate or is he only good with another stud WR to take pressure off of him?

Bounce back candidate for sure, but still depending on Ben's health. Also, the ceiling we imagined this year might not quite be there if the defense is THIS good. I'll love to get him in the 4th, would debate 3rd, I'll pass if he's any higher than mid 3rd in ADP.

19 minutes ago, aapox said:

Bounce back candidate for sure, but still depending on Ben's health. Also, the ceiling we imagined this year might not quite be there if the defense is THIS good. I'll love to get him in the 4th, would debate 3rd, I'll pass if he's any higher than mid 3rd in ADP.

My concern is we get a noodle arm Ben and JuJu is still garbage. Also depends on how the backfield plays out. I have a hankering the entire Steelers O will be a DND for me, just because of the sheer uncertainty with all of the players. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

My concern is we get a noodle arm Ben and JuJu is still garbage. Also depends on how the backfield plays out. I have a hankering the entire Steelers O will be a DND for me, just because of the sheer uncertainty with all of the players. 

Bens old and always hurt. Juju is poop without a good Ben. Wouldn’t touch this guy before round 5

On 12/13/2019 at 4:54 PM, phisouza33 said:

Bens old and always hurt. Juju is poop without a good Ben. Wouldn’t touch this guy before round 5

Yeah I don't trust Ben next year at his age after injury. If you can get Juju in the 6th or 7th range, will make it easier to drop early if need be. Most os us held on so long because we drafted him in the 2nd or 3rd.

Edited by altmin

full practice logged yesterday ... oh the irony of ironies if one of the most disappointing high end draft picks comes up aces vs a suspect J-E-T-SJETSJETSJETS! secondary in 'chip week. 

only in magick foosball ... kid will prolly be started in less than 10% of leegs - boom or bust wif the Duck Man 🦆

tl;dr: 8/120/2 incoming 😂