thebadferret

Kerryon Johnson 2019 Outlook

17 hours ago, JSA2422 said:

It was mentioned on probably every page during the preseason 

Not as much as the other 2 RBs I mentioned.

Who cares? This guy is dead to us in 2019.

Edited by austin316

Unless your team is complete 💩 by Week 16, can't trust him. Maybe if your league goes until Week 17, then I could see it.

giphy.gif

Week 16 first game back against the Broncos...

Edited by sSektor

I cannot believe how completely dumb the Lions are.  What is the point of this? 

"The season is lost so let's bring back our injury-prone RB from injured-reserve for absolutely no reason instead of continuing to see what we have in this young guy that we got for free and might actually be good."  GREAT idea.

On 12/4/2019 at 12:35 PM, JJ1223 said:

I cannot believe how completely dumb the Lions are.  What is the point of this? 

"The season is lost so let's bring back our injury-prone RB from injured-reserve for absolutely no reason instead of continuing to see what we have in this young guy that we got for free and might actually be good."  GREAT idea.

Trying to help them decide whether they need to address the RB position in the offseason, perhaps?

4 hours ago, fredth3cat said:

Trying to help them decide whether they need to address the RB position in the offseason, perhaps?

They have 3yrs of tape on him, nothing to really assess. They have assessed their entire backfield because of injury. Still makes you wonder why they never resigned CJA.

I'm avoiding this backfield next season. I don't like the coaching and the way they use rb's

Edited by dashoe
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, dashoe said:

I'm avoiding this backfield next season. I don't like the coaching and the way they use rb's

👍

I stashed him for next week have an IL so it’s free.  My RBs suck.  I drafted him initially.  Next year I will 150% avoid this backfield.  Nothing good comes out of a Lions backfield since Barry Sanders.  

12 hours ago, dashoe said:

They have 3yrs of tape on him, nothing to really assess. They have assessed their entire backfield because of injury. Still makes you wonder why they never resigned CJA.

Where are you getting 3 years from? He has 16 career games played.

He also averaged 17 touches per game this year. His usage wasn’t really an issue.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

He wants to play week 16. He was dropped in a money league and I scooped in case Josh Jacobs gets shut down week 16.

Idk, he has been practicing for 2 weeks

Definitely a nice add for insurance. You never know what injuries may pop up at RB this week.

7 hours ago, Ruut6 said:

Where are you getting 3 years from? He has 16 career games played.

He also averaged 17 touches per game this year. His usage wasn’t really an issue.

oh geez a little over 2 yrs not  exactly 3yrs 😂. Either way he has been assessed since the day he was drafted and practiced and played. The point still stands they don't need to play him anymore this season to assess him 😂

4 minutes ago, MadMaxMariota said:

Forced to start him. What kind of stat line can we expect?  

I have no idea. Forced? Really? 

I thought about it but I am scared by the opponent, offense and workload.

this seems like a game where he gets 15 touches and goes 13-40/2-15

• Like 1