DerrickHenrysCleats

Mark Ingram 2019 Outlook

Recommended Posts

77 yards (total) and a couple catches is 9.7 pts in PPR, not a bad day on a bum shoulder. He will be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this game was a great sign. He dominated the touches in the backfield. No longer need to worry about Ingram being in a committee. Think he came out briefly with an injury when they were in the red zone. A TD and he has a really solid game.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LionKid90 said:

I think this game was a great sign. He dominated the touches in the backfield. No longer need to worry about Ingram being in a committee. Think he came out briefly with an injury when they were in the red zone. A TD and he has a really solid game.

 

He also ended the game by getting a 1st down at the 2 yard line. Be could have punched it in from there but the Ravens didn't need it, they just ran the clock out.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Safer than most RBs drafted ahead of him...

The true definition of a known quantity vs Hype machine.

At the rate the ravens are playing. Low End Rb1 is very easy to achieve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do we feel about him this week? Game has the potential to be a shootout, which could go either way. If KC jumps out early they may have to abandon the run, but I’d expect the defense to keep it close and I would expect Baltimore to run the ball to keep the KC offense on the sideline.

Im just torn on Ingram because they are in an awesome offense but he only gets about 60% of the snaps and decent chance Lamar Jackson will our rush Ingram. 

KC was awful against the run last season, anyone know how they are this season? Got to think Ingram can touch the ball 15 or more times on a Sunday he will put up a nice game.

Edited by LionKid90

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LionKid90 said:

 they are in an awesome offense but he only gets about 60% of the snaps and decent chance Lamar Jackson will our rush Ingram.

 

Too many other RBs on the team and QB that runs the ball too that's that stuff I don't like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I see is lots of fantasies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

All I see is lots of fantasies. 

 

Maybe if Flacco was still the QB but Lamar is gonna eggy mule like half the carries bro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mark Ingram was drafted around 4-6th round. You don’t fine for sure RB’s in this rounds. He’s getting 15 carries so far a game. That’s solid for drafting him at that position 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Athebaby7 said:

Mark Ingram was drafted around 4-6th round. You don’t fine for sure RB’s in this rounds. He’s getting 15 carries so far a game. That’s solid for drafting him at that position 

This, expected production and more coming...

Imagine the others going before him... Freeman, Montgomery, D-Will, K. Johnson, Duke Johnson...

The offense is at least humming along... trusted RZ guy means the TD will eventually come back

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like he just got the wind knocked out of him after that catch and run.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mikepferrara said:

Wondering how the weather conditions impact Ingram and the run game today. Anybody with other options debating on sitting Ingram?

Matthew Berry just started “Of course you are still starting Mark Ingram!!!”  Translation: Automatic benching no matter who you have to replace him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, soccerphysio said:

Matthew Berry just started “Of course you are still starting Mark Ingram!!!”  Translation: Automatic benching no matter who you have to replace him.

Just stop 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, mikepferrara said:

Wondering how the weather conditions impact Ingram and the run game today. Anybody with other options debating on sitting Ingram?

More worried about Andrews and his foot + wet condititons. Maybe precipitation will favor the runner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.