Boudewijn

Adam Thielen 2019 Outlook

21 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Hmmm what if ur already in for week 14, and another up and coming team needs u to lose to make it.

the perfect phantom “take a knee” play, projected to score a ton of points, but know he could put up zero

Edit, needs a win, not loss

1 hour ago, herschel said:

So anyone taking a shot and starting him?

last time I saw an “unsure to play” headline he saw like 2 snaps and exited, so no. 

3 hours ago, HarambeLives said:

last time I saw an “unsure to play” headline he saw like 2 snaps and exited, so no. 

I remember, unfortunately . I hate this $%^& anymore. You draft well , but it all comes down to luck and staying healthy, as usual.

My luck has run out in all but one league and now weather is going to screw with my lineup. Wonderful!

Will there be any news on him before the games today? In a must win - but cant have him blow up on my bench.

Just now, Heizz said:

Will there be any news on him before the games today? In a must win - but cant have him blow up on my bench.

I don't see any news coming out other then him staying questionable. 

Personally, I'd rather he blow up on my bench then him aggravate his hamstring and leave me with zero points in my lineup. But to each their own. 

2 hours ago, Heizz said:

I don’t think you can trust him... but if you want to roll him out make sure you have

plan B another WR that plays Monday 

I’m in a deeper league so I’m taking a chance with Thielen. Grabbed Olabisi Johnson in case Thielen is out.

14 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Better sitting out then a repeat of the KC game

Sure. But the worst part is now IF he comes back next week it’ll be first week of fantasy playoffs. Really wanted to see him come back this week and see what we’ve got. Now we risk our playoffs if he comes back next week. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ColoWrex said:

Seriously... Will f(*& Fuller recovered faster from his hammy.

giphy.gif&ehk=bGGNbE9EAXW%2BWlFR4Bisj6xL

Just now, Sticky2 said:

Where did you see that?

spacer.png

Check the date of the post.

(I'll give you a hint, it was from before the last game)

• Haha 1

[...]

I love this guy, he such a baller and real life good dude. Really sucks that he's missed 2/3'rd's of the season, as that's easily a win or two along the way. Would be in playoffs already if he wouldn't have rushed back the first go around, but whatevs. (If you've ever pulled/ slightly torn a hammy, no explanation needed. It's Sniper status, game over, limping sucks.)

Silver lining here is this was kinda flukey, he's been a legit #1 for years and will fall in next years drafts for savvy owners! (Granted, when Bell Cow RB's went extinct, rules became a joke, etc... it all became luck driven more or less, but AT is a bad mofo!)

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

2 hours ago, ColoWrex said:

spacer.png

Check the date of the post.

(I'll give you a hint, it was from before the last game)

It's the first week of the playoffs. Do you think I have time for rational things like checking dates? I'm freaking out over his hammy man.