urban2014

Stefon Diggs 2019 Outlook

This is the week, boys.

Philly has been nails against the run for years.  And now their secondary seems worse than ever.

Diggs will have a good day.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

This is the week, boys.

Philly has been nails against the run for years.  And now their secondary seems worse than ever.

Image result for can you feel it mr krabs.gif

Oh im feelin it too, fire em up!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

This is the week, boys.

"Coach Zimmer, so you decided to throw 20 attempts, as opposed to your usual 17, what was the thought process there?"

"Yeah we wanted to mix it up a little bit, saw some matchups in the passing game, once we went up a TD in the 2nd quarter we called off the dogs a little bit and went back to milking the clock."

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Diggs time to eat this week, might be tough sledding on the ground (relatively speaking) and Eagles might be able to score against Minny. Eagles secondary = bad. As long as the O-line can give Cousins enough time to throw downfield.

• Haha 1

Eagles have not give much up on the ground. No RB has surpassed 45 rushing yards so far including Aaron Jones though they have not faced any elite talents.

Thielen out sick today. Monitor.

Edited by martinjlm

Even if he does well in one game I doubt we'll have any confidence to start him ongoing, Need a couple prove its.

I think Cousins will get knocked out of the game with the porous Vikings offensive line unable to provide enough time to get Diggs the ball. 

Philly will have it's DB's  close to the line of scrimmage as they know Cousins has to get rid of the ball quickly.  And the O-Line will struggle to keep Cousins upright for any longer routes.

1 hour ago, Smoketheclay said:

Looks like with byes and injuries Diggs will be starting this week:

OVER/UNDER on 5 targets this week?

Over

2 hours ago, rabaak said:

I think Cousins will get knocked out of the game with the porous Vikings offensive line unable to provide enough time to get Diggs the ball. 

Philly will have it's DB's  close to the line of scrimmage as they know Cousins has to get rid of the ball quickly.  And the O-Line will struggle to keep Cousins upright for any longer routes.

Isn't Dalvin Cook doing really well due to his talent and a good offensive line? So why are we now stating that the Vikings have a "porous" offensive line?

36 minutes ago, Fantasy_Degenerate said:

Isn't Dalvin Cook doing really well due to his talent and a good offensive line? So why are we now stating that the Vikings have a "porous" offensive line?

Some lines are significantly better at run blocking than pass blocking, or vice versa

1 hour ago, Fantasy_Degenerate said:

Run blocking and pass blocking are two different skill sets.  When you run block you're moving forward and causing action, when you pass block you're taking a step back and reacting to a defender.

1 hour ago, JE7HorseGod said:

Run blocking and pass blocking are two different skill sets.  When you run block you're moving forward and causing action, when you pass block you're taking a step back and reacting to a defender.

Sorry guys that was pretty noob of me, I stand corrected. Thanks for the the explanation! I'll show myself out...

Just now, Fantasy_Degenerate said:

Sorry guys that was pretty noob of me, I stand corrected. Thanks for the the explanation! I'll show myself out...

You're ok.  It's ok to ask questions and learn stuff.

18 minutes ago, Fantasy_Degenerate said:

Nah man, thats no worries! Just things you pick up on over the years of playing fantasy, really that was my old MUT (Madden) video game experience talking. But not a dumb question at all

On 10/10/2019 at 1:11 PM, Ryansm11 said:

THIS IS THE WEEK BOYS GET HYPED AND BE READY TO SELL HIGH COME MONDAY

I TOLD YOU BOYS GET THEM OFFERS ON THE TABLE ASAPPPPP

• Like 2

Nice to see some life, but I suspect he did this on most peoples benches. I might personally try to use this week to sell.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, djmax101 said:

Nice to see some life, but I suspect he did this on most peoples benches. I might personally try to use this week to sell.

Yup

Still completely unreliable. The writing was on the wall for this one. Him crying, due for a big game, against one of the worst secondaries there is.