dylanj

Dalvin Cook 2019 Outlook

3 minutes ago, bomont said:

I question how great Mattison would be even with a lot of time. He looks good at times, but not always, and doesn't appear to be much of a receiving threat. Some are assuming he would put up Cook numbers, but I doubt it. 

i'd be happy with 75% of Cook's output, that's all i ever expected/hoped for ... anything else is pure gravy 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

He just got five targets, four receptions and 51 yards for only part of the game. Sounds like a reasonable receiving threat to me.

Edit: Mattison I mean.

Edited by leffe186
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, bomont said:

I question how great Mattison would be even with a lot of time. He looks good at times, but not always, and doesn't appear to be much of a receiving threat. Some are assuming he would put up Cook numbers, but I doubt it. 

On this note, their RB3 Boone is a SPARQ freak as well and talented. He and Dalvin joke they are clones. And don't forget Abdullah has been involved. So who knows if Mattison is even the bell cow in that scenario

5 minutes ago, austin316 said:

On this note, their RB3 Boone is a SPARQ freak as well and talented. He and Dalvin joke they are clones. And don't forget Abdullah has been involved. So who knows if Mattison is even the bell cow in that scenario

Yeah, he is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

People keep saying it is the Lions, they don’t need Cook this week...Have you seen the Thanksgiving game? Where a QB nobody heard of finally get the balls to their best weapon in Kenny G and they went off in the 1st half. They also have a bellcow type of RB with Bo that just like to hit people, and we all saw what happened this past week where Penny was running all over the Vikes. It is a divisional matchup. In the NFC, if you don’t win your division, at 10-6 you might miss the playoffs. 

I understand it is an injury risk to have Cook in your lineup. But the “it’s against the Lions, we don’t need Cook this week” analysis is just asinine. 

Most likely came from Mattison owner and you want to speak it into existence then I guess...carry on. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ginocan said:

People keep saying it is the Lions, they don’t need Cook this week...Have you seen the Thanksgiving game? Where a QB nobody heard of finally get the balls to their best weapon in Kenny G and they went off in the 1st half. They also have a bellcow type of RB with Bo that just like to hit people, and we all saw what happened this past week where Penny was running all over the Vikes. It is a divisional matchup. In the NFC, if you don’t win your division, at 10-6 you might miss the playoffs. 

I understand it is an injury risk to have Cook in your lineup. But the “it’s against the Lions, we don’t need Cook this week” analysis is just asinine. 

Most likely came from Mattison owner and you want to speak it into existence then I guess...carry on. 

It's the NFL.  Any team can beat another on any given Sunday or Thursday or Monday😂

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, dashoe said:

It's the NFL.  Any team can beat another on any given Sunday or Thursday or Monday😂

Hell, maybe even on a Saturday!

1 minute ago, aapox said:

Hell, maybe even on a Saturday!

and in London and In Mexico 😂

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dashoe said:

... just wait 'til the new 18 week sched kicks in - King Roger is gonna eventually push for professional tackle foosball 7 days a week on all 7 continents 

"WELCOME TO THE 2026 ANTARCTIC BOWL, SPONSORED BY FISHER'S BANGERS N' MASHED AND SAFELITE!"

49 minutes ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

Sunday afternoon through Tuesday morning, I am looking forward to the vent and rant threads, because everyone over thought this process.

What's your take, sir?

1 minute ago, FrancoJavierM said:

Fantasy aside, I can't tell if he is wearing a white hoodie or not!!

'Bottom boy'? UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I feel like he shouldn't play this week, but is too stubborn to admit it and is trying way too hard to prove to everyone he's fine. One wrong hit and he's out of the game...it's a lot easier to say he's fine when he's not taking hits and trying to pass protect. I have a feeling this is going to be another James Conner situation. He's going to play unless Mike Zimmer and the rest of the staff tell him he's not. You have to start him if he's active, so there's nothing you can do but hope he survives the full game.

Edited by GoPackGo23
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, munygon2 said:

Impossible to believe after he was literally crying on the field.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, timexsocialclub said:

He's about to get lit up and cough that thing up.

Mattison owner confirmed.